disclaimers + requests

I first published this book in 2016, and the first chapters are definitely not how this book works. In the beginning I used to write very short chapters with little to no plot, and even though those are chapters I am not proud of, I kept them here because I want to look back at the progress of my writing. The reason I'm explaining that is that I'd like you to give this book a chance even though the first chapters are fairly cringe worthy.

I write my own plots, but I also do requests, so if you want to make one, read the instructions below.

𝓡𝓔𝓠𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓣𝓢 𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓜𝓐𝓣

1. pairing; I can work with any ship, so just tell me which one do you want

2. genre(s); again, I'm okay with almost everything so it can be fluff, smut, angst, drama- just don't ask me for mpreg (not only will I say no, I will also judge the fuck out of you)

3. summary; what plot would you like or what would you like to happen in the story, may even be a specific line you want someone to say

4. details; in case you want a specific look or a specific hair color, a certain song you want it to be based around, change their age, etc.

PLEASE, SEND ALL OF YOUR REQUESTS TO MY DM'S, NOT COMMENTS.

You can also send one sentenced prompts, but in case you do that, make sure it makes sense to make it easier for both of us.

THIS BOOK IS BXB SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO WRITE SOMETHING ELSE.