mayday | hunhan

𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏?
-

Sehun got home from work that day to see crying Luhan on the couch, with his head in his hands. This was happening so often lately that the younger man wasn't surprised by it anymore. He was still incredibly sad when he saw his partner like that, he just wasn't surprised.

The blonde man got closer and sat down next to his boyfriend to hug him, to hold him close. During times like that, Luhan needed him like he never did before, and Sehun was more than willing to be there.

"Take me out, Sehun," the elder was sobbing. "I can't breathe," Sehun couldn't do much right now. The only thing he could do and did was to stay here with his lover and never let him go. That's what Luhan needed and that's what Sehun was about to give him. No matter how many times they will have to cry together, no matter how many times he'll have to come home from work to see this instead of his happy boyfriend welcoming him with a kiss, he will stay.

"I won't let you go," Sehun meant those words, he was being honest. The only thing worrying him right now was the love of his life falling apart, losing himself. So many other things were meant to be worrying him right now, but he couldn't care less about them. Luhan is and always will be his priority.

"I'm sorry," Luhan said before he shook his head on Sehun's shoulder slowly, "saying it is like a habit," it really was a habit for the elder by now. Luhan was apologizing for every single thing lately. He was basically apologizing for breathing; another thing that was breaking Sehun's heart.

"I ordered pizza today," Sehun didn't know what this story was about but he intently listened to his boyfriend while still rubbing his back soothingly. "I was smiling at the delivery man and we even had a little chat," the younger male nodded carefully, to let his boyfriend know that he's indeed listening to the boy telling his story. "I smile but my insides are twisted without anyone knowing about it."

"I know about it, angel," Sehun whispered. "And I love you no matter what. Whatever I do and wherever I end up, I will still love you," some people might think that he was saying that just to calm Luhan down, not because he actually meant it. But the truth is that he was honest. Maybe it was a bit naive, but Sehun truly believed that they will stay together for the rest of their lives.

"I don't want to force you to love me, Sehun," the elder said. He was always saying that when he felt insecure about himself, and it always made Sehun frown. He pushed Luhan away gently so that he could look into his eyes, which were now red and slightly swollen.

"You're not forcing me to do anything, Luhan. I love you because I want to love you. I love you because you are the most amazing person I've ever met," Sehun started praising the elder for everything he saw him as. "You are smart, you are talented and you are so fucking gorgeous." Luhan smiled a little, but it wasn't a proper smile. However it was all Sehun could get right now, so he was satisfied even with this small victory.

"If you could just hold my hand," Luhan said, reaching for his boyfriend's hand carefully, as if he was scared Sehun wouldn't let him. However not listening to Luhan's requests wasn't even an option for Sehun. The boy gladly took Luhan's hand into his own and kissed it gently. "I don't know where I'm going."

"Wherever it is you're going, I'm going with you. So there's no need to be scared, angel." Sehun held Luhan's chin up and gave him a light, soft kiss on the lips. "You are not alone, and as long as I am here, you never will be." Luhan gave his partner a shy smile, this time it was a more honest one than before and they shared another gentle kiss.

Their kiss was careful, yet passionate. Sehun put all the love he had into the kiss and it made Luhan feel special. It made him feel loved. All the fear he felt just a few seconds ago was gone, and it was all thanks to Sehun; no one could ever calm him the way the younger did.

After the kiss, Luhan slightly nodded as he remembered Sehun's words. "Whatever is in front of me, I will be together with you."