❀Chapter 6: A Trick or A Treat? ❀

"EH?!"

"Yes, my love. We're gonna have a maid and butler café for Halloween."

You blinked as Joohyuk grins at you.

"I can't believe this!" Tiffany shrieked as she stomps her feet.

"You're annoyed too, unni--" Tiffany cuts you off with a pout.

"Why didn't they tell us sooner? I could've rented something cuter than the costume they bought."

You face-palmed yourself with a sigh.

"Can I see the costume?" You asked politely at your manager, Jongdae, the brother of Minseok, as he was passing by the counter.

He smiled at you and you feel like melting.

"So cute."

"Please wait for a second, I'll get it for you." Jongdae said as he took off back to the office.

After a few seconds, he came back with a black suit cover. He gently pushed it towards you.

"Here's one of the maid outfits you'll be wearing. I hope you like it."

You nodded with a sheepish smile and took the suit cover. You felt your friends look over your shoulders with an excited aura raging out of them.

You slowly opened the zipper and prayed that the costume won't be too revealing.

"Ooh! I'm so excited! Will it be like the ones in animes?! Kyah!" Tiffany said as she giggled behind you.

"Can you stop?" Joohyuk chuckled.

You finally shrugged the outfit off of the cover. Your eyes shined like diamonds in awe.

"Daebak." You mumbled.

"What? Is it okay? Does it look appealing?" Jongdae interrogated you as he observed all your reactions.

"This is AMAZING, manager-nim!" Tiffany shouted as she jumped up and down like a child.

"This will definitely suit you, Lin! Hahaha! Can't wait to see you in this!" Joohyuk laughed as he sees you in shock.

"Bring it on, buddy."

The maid costume is not that bad. It is not totally a dress since you have white long-sleeved polo inside, a black cloth skirt-jumper for the outside that ends above the knee and a cute red bow on the collar. It wasn't that revealing as you prayed but the fabric of the jumper seems the type that shows off your figure.

If you'll rate it, it'll be 8/10.

"Well, goodluck tonight, my crew!" Jongdae said with his cat smile as he walked back to the office with the costume.

"Okay guys. Let's get back to work!"

♫ ❧ ♫ ❧ ♫ ❧ ♫ ❧ ♫

It's already 5:30 in the afternoon and you were all preparing for tonight. The café was closed earlier at 3:00pm for the transformation of the place from the cute and warm café to the scary and thrilling café. It was a nice idea from Jongdae though.

"Are you all done with the costume?" Asked by your head pastry chef, Dara.

"Yes!" All of you answered. Dara looked at all of you with a grin.

"Then it's time for the make-up transformation!"

"W-what? What make-up?" You asked nervously at her. Dara spotted you and pointed at you.

"Let's start with you, darling Lin!"

"Wait! What does--"

"I'm gonna make you a very horrifyingly gorgeous vampire maid!"