❁ Epilogue: With You ❁

Please read my note at the end after. 🙏🏻

♫ ❧ ♫ ❧ ♫ ❧ ♫ ❧ ♫

After 4 years...

"Hmm..."

You whined as the warmth from behind you left you in the cold.

"Yeobo..." You mumbled quietly, turning to him.

"Shh. Just go back to sleep, I'll cook breakfast. You've been overworking yourself lately. Let me serve you, baby."

You smiled sleepily as Kai gently kissed your forehead before completely getting up from the bed. As you heard the door closed, you got back in your dreamland instantly.

"Breakfast's here."

You lazily opened your eyes, getting blessed by the wonderful sight before you. You giggled as you observed Kai's outfit.

"Why are you wearing an apron without anything underneath besides your boxers? Are you seducing me, you devil?" You laughed as you pointed at him, all your sleepiness got thrown outside the window. Kai smirked at you, putting the bed tray on top of your legs after you've sat up straight.

"You like it, babe?"

"No. Go and put some clothes on. It's cold."

Kai pouted, sitting down beside you as he grabbed his plain white t-shirt hanging on the headboard of the bed, wearing it as you've commanded.

He's such a submissive husband to you.

Not at night though, if you know what I mean.

"You're cold, yeobo." He mumbled as you picked up the chopsticks on the side of the bowl. Kai cooked bibimbap, making you slightly giggle at the heart-shaped egg on the center.

"Thanks for the meal, Kai." You smiled at him, making his pout turn into a grin. He leaned towards you for a good morning kiss when you put a spoonful of rice in your mouth. You chewed slowly, winking at him as he poked your cheek.

"I'll get back at you, yeobo." Kai murmured, smiling as he watched you happily gulp down his cooking.

In the middle of your conversation with your husband—

Yes, Kim Jongin is now your husband.

It's been a year since your unforgettable marriage with this guy. After 3 years of studying to become a professional Pediatrician in Singapore, when you got back in Seoul, you got married to this devil dancer. Kai patiently waited for you as you've told him to, preparing the plans in making his own school. Soohyun, his older brother, got back before you two went to Singapore before, going back to being the President of the company as the heir.

Currently, Kai has started the building of his own Performing Arts School a year and a half ago, where talented students can hone their skills efficiently and effectively in the future, with the help of his friend, Engineer Park. The building's almost finished, maybe by the end of the month, it'll be complete already. It's not that small nor too big, it's simple but elegant-looking on its exterior, but when you get inside, you'll feel at home and comfortable, just as Kai wanted it to be. After your marriage, you two lived in a simple house in Seoul, just large enough for you two and your future children.