Chapter 32

Arjun had difficuty breathing. Did he really just see his Radhika doing that?

Wow.

He swallowed and blinked unaware of the condensing gazes locked onto him.

Where had she been hiding this wild side of hers? That backless top, those scintillating moves. He needed a really cold shower.

What the frick, he had simply come in to say goodbye to her as he was leaving for his own bachelor party. But now....it was too hot to think. His brain had completely shut down.

"Arjun, you cannot be here," he heard Preeti's head blocking his striking view.

Arjun looked at her irritated, “Get aside."

As he tried to step into the room, Geetika obstructed his path, “You aren't supposed to be here."

"Well, I can't think of being anywhere else," Arjun sent her a wicked smile.

"Arjun," Geetika protested.

Arjun shook his head, “Let me talk to my fiancée."

"Sorry, not allowed," Ambika Khanna entered the obstruction party.

"Mum, hell, she is my soon to be wife."

He caught Radhika eyes as she blushed at the desperation reflected in him.

She knew he had been wanting to talk to her but whenever they had tried to get away, someone or the other would pop out separating them and their ‘not so innocent’ motives.

Wasn't it unlucky to see the bride just before the wedding. No one told him he wouldn't be allowed two days prior to it.

Why couldn’t they just run away?

Stupid morals!

He was struggling to keep still as the ladies had decided it time to be done with politeness and were shoving him, more like trying to jostle him out of the room

As he bravely resisted their attempt, controlling his rage which wanted him to charge at his own female family members, his breath caught in his throat. He heard, saw swishing of her skirt as she walked, glided towards him.

Oh, those legs...he sighed as his eyes scanned her cleavage. He did not care about abstaining anymore. Everyone could go and jump off the building. He was kidnapping his would be wife and keeping her with him.

Rituals be damned!

Arjun was hypnotized. His would be wife was simply sexy. No polite word needed.

He mustered his strength as he blocked, a what could have been a really painful jab at his stomach by his mother.