Best Love Song (Chapter 12)

MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVES! Took me a while to update, but here it goes! Thanks for all the support and @foreverbreezy thanks for being my #1 fan: ILuvsU boo <3

Kayce  P.O.V

I dried my body off and lotioned myself. I put on a floral shirt with spaghetti straps, light denim Capri jeans and tan wedges to match my shirt. "Damn I look good." I said looking in my vanity mirror while applying lip gloss. I walked out my room meeting Shane there. "You look beautiful baby." He said kissing my forehead. He was dressed in black cargoes,a black, white and red Jordan shirt and the same color Jordans to match. "Thank you. You look cute too baby." I said back to him. We walked down the stairs and found Meya and Courtney in the refrigerator. These greedy ass mofos here! "Aye niggas, y'all beta get out my food before I beat that ass!" I said jokingly. "Hey boo! I had to dip out last night cause I had a project to do." Meya said still in the fridge. She ain't even know Shane was here. "So how did the date go chica? Oh! I heard you kissed August Alsina, I mean the pics are everywhere! Did you and Shane have a good time tho? He ain't been pushing up on you was he?" She said rambling on and on. "Umm.. The date was fine. August kissed me, but I did kiss back. We did have fun, and no he wasn't pushing up on me!" I said. "Girl, shit I ain't gonna lie, if I was you I woulda been gave Shane the cookie! That nigga know he can get it.. Well from you cause I don't want him he just sexy child!" She said laughing hard as hell. "Thanks Meya. You ain't to bad looking either." He said walking to the fridge for a bottle of water. She stood there looking dumb. I shook my head at her. "Today is gonna be a long day.." I said out loud to myself.

.................

Shane P.O.V

After we filled Meya and Courtney in on our date, August sent me a text saying he was on the way. "Aye August on the way. He said he wanna hang at the mall and shit." I said getting off of the couch. "Hold up now, who is August?" Courtney said looking confused. "Chill. Its just my nigga from N.O." He said. "Bruh what the hell is N.O.?" Meya asked. "Now how the hell you from New Orleans and don't know that it stands for N.O.?" Kayce answered for me. "Fuck both of y'all then!" Meya said laughing. "Awe, its Okk baby." Kayce said kissing her cheek. "Aight so umm imma get our stuff ready so we can go." Kayce said walking up stairs. As soon as she was out of sight Courtney and Meya made their way over to me. "Listen, I swear on life if you hurt my sister I will make sure you NEVER play ball another day in your life! Your career will end faster than it even started. Do you  understand?" Meya said in all seriousness. I looked at her like she was crazy, but I nodded my head yes. "And I suggest you tell Kayce about you and Angela before we do." Courtney said. Now hold up.. How did they know about me and Angela? "How did you know-" I started before Meya cut me off. "We saw y'all together all summer and she talking mad shit on twitter. Like I said before you not bout to hurt our sister, and I'll be damned if she give you her virginity while you and Angela just FUCKED yesterday while you was on a date with Kayce!" She whispered yelled at me. "We did not fuck, all she did was give me head. The bitch ain't got no walls anyways, so why would I wanna fuck her again? Plus, if Kayce wanna give me her virginity then that's her choice, not yours." I said calmly. I was being honest, we didn't fuck yesterday; I got head and left. "Well all I'm saying is you beta tell her if you wanna keep walking or playing ball cause I will fuck yo shit up Shane. And listen, we do like you and Kayce together because y'all match. But, I think you should tell her like ASAP before she really starts to fall for you. Oh and fyi she will take our opinion of not giving her virginity to you into consideration " Courtney said sincerely. "Little to late for that. But I'll tell her when the time is right, but today is not that day." I said. I really felt guilty for what happened yesterday. Shit for all of it really. That's my girlfriend's worst enemy and I'm messing with her. They just faught each other, Angela was talking mad shit about her family, and I'm lying to Kayce all the while all this was going on. I gotta make this right man. "He's outside baby! Tell him I'm almost ready!" Kayce yelled from up stairs. "Aight Love." I said before me and the girls walked out the door. "OH MY GOSH! THAT'S AUGUST MOTHER FUCKING ALSINA!" Meya and Courtney yelled simultaneously. "Whats happening ladies?" He said with a smile on his face. "Damn you sexy." Courtney said under her breath. "Thanks love." He says shaking his head. "Where's lil mama?" He says referring to Kayce. "I'm right here!" She says running out the door to hug him. "Anyways y'all ready to go?" Kayce said. "Yeah baby, leggo."  I said hearing my NOLA accent rolling off my tongue. "Awe shit there it go baby! Got me a New Orleans man!" She said as we pulled off. Today bouta to go by with NO DRAMA! Well, atleast I hope so.