The Outcome

I WANNA SHOUT OUT @ taaylor003 because she wrote the majority of this chapter!!! The part I wrote was the very beginning when they are just talking, but added some major description. PLEASE FOLLOW HER ON WATTPAD . LAST BUT NOT LEAST SHE IS OFFICALLY THE CO WRITER FOR: IS LOVE EVER ENOUGH? (As long as you love me sequel// not up yet)  Anyways I appreciate and love all of you guys and I hope you enjoy the dope ass chapter written by me and  taaylor003!!!

........................

Kayce P.O.V.

I left my house after talkin to Shane again. I just hope everything goes good tonight... I just hope.

I found a parking spot in front of Panera and saw King from my car. I got out and walked over to his table.

"Hey, King." I said with a warm smile.

"Oh shit, Kayce! It's been a while, ma." He got up and hugged me then sat back down.

"So... uh how have been?" I asked awkwardly.

He chuckled lightly. "I just been chillin, ya know? Focusing on basketball and shit what about you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I've been doin the same. Shane and I-" I started but he cut me off.

"I didn't ask you about Shane tho, I asked how you were doin." Well that shocked the hell outta me.

I cleared my throat and moved around in my seat.

"I'm good, uh I'm just ready for graduation next year." I said changing the subject.

He smiled and shook his head in agreement.

"You look really good, Kayce. Shit, I know you an athlete but damn you thick ma!" I looked down at my hands and blushed uncomfortably.

"Uh, thanks... I guess." He reached across the table and held ny hand.

"Nah, don't do that. You way to beautiful to have your head down."

King and I used to be close at one point, but now it's makin me really uncomfortable.

"King what are you tryin to do?" I was really starting to second guess comin out here to meet up with him now.

He gave me an annoyed look before responding. "I was complimenting you, what's the big fuckin deal?!" I know this nigga ain't gettin loud with me.

(A/N: this is where taaylor003's writing comes in! I added in more details so it would flow better.)

"It's  a big deal when you know for a damn fact I gotta man! I came out here cause you're my friend and I thought you wanted to just catch up, but I guess not!" I got up from my seat and snatched my purse from the table before walking away.

"Wait, Kayce! Look, I'm sorry aight? I just really like you... I wasn't thinkin just now, ma. Forgive me, please?" He held me tightly against him and inched his face towards mine, and in an instant he was kissing me.

I twisted myself from his grip and pushed him away from me.

"What the fuck was that, King?!" He smirked.

"You denied me in the 8th grade, you ain't finna deny me again, Kayce."

I shook my head and walked away. This shit was a bad idea for real. King is fucking crazy if he thought we were ever gonna be more than friends.

.......................

King P.O.V

I bit down on my lip while I watched Kayce walk her sexy ass to her car.