Promise (Chapter 27)

*2 months later... December 15*

Shane P.O.V

"Aight, you think I should get her this one?" I asked Aiden as I picked a promise ring for Kayce.

"Nigga, are you stupid? This fuckin ring is eight carrots and four thousand dollars!"

"You actin like its a lot of money." I said shrugging my shoulders.

I studied the ring a lil longer then decided it was the one.

"Have you found one that caught your eye?" A lady behind the counter asked.

"I think I have." I said looking up and smiling at her.

She reached inside the glass counter and pulled the ring out.

"Do you know her ring size?" She asked with a smile.

"Between a five or six." I said back.

She shook her head and I gave her my black card to swipe.

"Would you like anything engraved in the band of the ring?" She asked.

I thought for a second..

"Forever and Always." I said blushing a lil bit.

This was the first time I ever done something like this before. Shit, Kayce is the only girl I ever loved now that I think about it. I'm thinking about when I should give it to her though. I know for a fact imma need August to come so he can sing her favorite throw back song.

"If you don't mind me asking, aren't you a little to young to be getting married?" She questioned.

When I heard her say 'married' eyes almost popped out my fuckin head AND I started choking on air.

"What?! I'm not getting married, its just a promise ring!" I said a little harshly.

I mean I do wanna marry her, but after college and after I get drafted onto the NBA. I got teams wanting me straight outta high school, but education is more important.

"Sorry I just assumed-." She started.

"No, no your fine. I do wanna marry her, but I'm too young for that step right now." I said.

After the awkward silence she came back with the ring in a white velvet box.

"Its beautiful man." Aiden said looking down at the ring.

I shook my head in agreement and asked for a bag.

"Come back soon for your engagement ring!" The lady yelled as we walked out.

"I'll make sure of that!" I yelled back laughing.

I can wait until Christmas break, these games be killin a nigga vibes sometime.

"Aight, I'll see you later." Aiden said getting in his car as I got in mine.

"Aight, duce." I said before driving off.

I gotta hide this ring before Kayce see it when she get home.

I walked up to my front door and unlocked ur. After walking in, I walked upstairs to my moms old room and hid the ring in her jewelry box.

"Babe, what are your doin?" I heard Kayce say from the door way. I jumped when I heard her voice and threw the box in with the other jewelery closed the box quietly.

I almost shit on myself, real talk.

"I was just uh...cleaning up in here. Its been a while since I've been in her room." I said making up quick lie.

She smiled and walked over to me.

"You miss her?" She asked wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Yeah, but I'm not trippin though. I still got you and Aug, so that's all that really matters." I looking down at her and kissing her forehead.

She looked up and smiled.

"I love you pumpkin." She said standing in her tippy toes and kissed my nose.

I laughed at her.

"I love you too bubble butt." I said squeezing a handful of her ass.

"Shane stop! You play too much." She said laughing and squirming in my embrace.

After a while we just stood there and held each other.

"Shane.." She whispered.

"Yeah babe?" I said back.

She took a deep breath then spoke again.

"What are you and August doing for Christmas?" She asked looking up at me.

"I actually don't know. We usually just chill at his crib and our aunts  come down and cook for us. Why you ask baby?" I asked holding her tighter.

"Well, I just wanted to know if you and August wanted to spend Christmas and New Years with me and my family." She said looking up in my eyes.

We did spend Thanksgiving together and it was honestly fun. We had sex like ten times within two days. Well it is the season of giving and she gave me alot!

"Yeah, why not. I'll call Aug and tell him our plans." I said.

She sighed loudly and turned her head to the side.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked lifting her had to see she had tears in her eyes.

"This is the first year I have to be with out him. Shane, I miss my brother! I miss Mel!" She said letting her tears fall.

"Damn, I'm sorry baby. Is gonna be ok it'll get better after a while. He still watching over you all the time, so technically he still here." I said holding her tighter.

"Did he see us having sex?" She asked whispering into my stomach.

I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Naww, I'm sure he covered his eyes the whole time." I said keeping.

"But what if he was watching me lose my virginity?! He's gonna kill me." She said looking at me.

"No he's not baby. But other then those times we gettin our freak on he watching you." I said kissing the top of her head.

She let out a breath and hugged me closer to her body.

"Ugh, I swear I can't live without you in my life. I love you Shane Omega Price." She said looking in my eyes with a passion we always shared, but stronger.

"I love you too Kayce Veronica Lopez. I'll love you till the fuckin world ends." I said kissing her lips.

"Promise?" She said holding out her pinky.

"I promise." I said locking my pinky with hers.

...............................

Thus book is coming to an end soon, but there well most definitely be a sequel!!!

Thanks for all the support, I love y'all so much!!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me