Confessions Part Two (Chapter 20)

This is the second confession. I made this chapter pretty long so it could hold you his for a day or two! I hope you enjoy, and PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

.......................

Recap: "Well, what did they say?" Courtney asked nervously. "Positive."

*******

Kayce P.O.V

Positive. I was pregnant, 17 years old, and had a basketball career to worry about. "Are you sure you read the box right?" Meya  questioned quietly. "THE FUCKING BOX SAID ONE LINE NO, TWO LINES YES! DO I LOOK FUCKING ILLITERATE TO YOU, MEYA?" I said angrily. "Sorry, damn." She said rolling her eyes. "Whatever." I said throwing the tests away and washing my hands again. "Listen, I know you have a lot of shit running through your head right now, but you need to chill the fuck out with that yelling shit. I didn't lay down and fuck you to get you pregnant, so don't fucking yell at me again, Kayce." Meya said looking dead in my eyes. "Aight." I said back. I sat and thought for a few minuets. When am I gonna tell him? Should I have an abortion? I swear this is a time I need Ramello for advice. "Basketball is life. Basketball is life. Basketball is life." I whispered to myself. "Kayce, whatever you choose we'll support you 100%." Courtney said rubbing my back. "I just need some time to think. I'll call you guys tomorrow." I said lowly. They got up and walked to the door. "We love you CeCe." Courtney says before closing the door. I decided to call Shane after thirty minuets of thinking. I'm surprised I didn't cry about this shit. I picked up my phone and dialed his number. He answered after the  second ring. "Hey baby. How you feeling?" He asked in a worried tone. I smiled at the fact that he was worried about me. "I'm ok. Can you come home? We need to talk about some things." I said. "Sure, I was on my way anyways. You at my crib or yours?" He questioned. "Yours." I replied back. "Ok, I'm on my way babe." And with that our conversation ended. I'm scared out of my mind of what is gong to happen. "Ramello, I need you." I whisper to myself. Time to expect the unexpected.

..................

Shane P.O.V

Kayce called and said we need to talk. I hope to God they didn't tell her about Angela. As I approached my house, I got nervous. I hopped out my car and walked to the front door. It was unlocked so I just walked in. "Baby, I'm home. Where you at?" I yelled from the living room. "The kitchen." I heard her say barely above a whisper. I walked in the kitchen and saw her sitting on the counter. I walked to her and stood between her legs. "Wassup love?" I asked looking in her eyes. She took a deep breath and wiped the tears that hadn't escaped her eyes yet, but threatened to spill over. "I need to tell you something." She said avoiding eye contact with me. I put my fingers under her chin and turned her head towards me. "Tell me baby. Its ok.." I said. I hope she not bout to break up with me, cause imma cry if she do. She looked in my eyes for a second and sighed. "Nothing, I love you." She said biting down on her lip. "I love you too, but are you sure that there is nothing you want to tell me?" I asked nervously. "Yeah, I'm sure baby." She said wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso. I picked her up and carried her up stairs. I sat her down on the bed and pulled off her jeans. I licked my lips at how thick her thighs were. She blushed and put her head down when she noticed me staring. "Don't get all shy on me now. I know how everything looks, and on top of that you're beautiful baby." I said squatting down in front off her to look in her eyes. "Thank you." She said smiling at me. I kissed her lips and pulled her shirt over her head. "Lay down." I mumbled against her lips. She obeyed my command. Just as I started to trail kisses over her body she quickly sat up and ran to the bathroom. She slammed the door shut, but I could tell she was throwing up. I got off the bed and walked to open the door. "Baby are you ok?" I asked holding her hair. "I'm.. Fine." She said between vomiting. "That pickles and yogurt probably wasn't such a good idea." She said laughing a bit, but was cut off her continuing to throw up. After about five minuets she removed herself from the floor and brushed her teeth. "Shane, do you like kids." She asked coming out the bathroom. "Yeah, I mean I'm the youngest out of August and whatnot, so after Mel died and August got signed, I watched after my three lil nieces. Those are Mel's baby girls." I said rubbing her forehead as she laid down on my chest. "Do you see kids in your future?" She asked. What's up with all these questions bruh? "Yea, most def. I want like four; two girls and two boys. I would name the boys Legacy and Legend, and the girls Melanie and Mariya." I said smiling. I love kids with a passion and I would make sure I was a better father to them than mine was to me. "I like that.." She said closing her eyes. I guess she's tired still from earlier. "I love you baby girl." I said wrapping my arms around her waist. I never wanna loose what I have with Kayce. She keeps me calm when I'm mad, she makes me smiling when I'm upset. She's my world and if she ever left me I don't know what I would do with myself.