Holiday Season: Feeling The Love (Chapter 30)

Shane P.O.V

I sat down and shook my head at what I heard Aiden say to Kayce.

This nigga is in love with MY girl, like what the fuck?!

"Baby, lemme talk to you right quick." I said with extra bass in my voice.

Aiden turned around and looked at me then at the Christmas tree.

This nigga..

"Uh, yeah. Come in the kitchen." She said walking into the kitchen before me.

I got up and brushed pass Aiden and into the kitchen.

Kayce was looking in the drawers for tape and I leaned against the counter and waited for her to turn around.

"What?" She said turning around with a confused look on my face.

"I heard y'all Kayce." I said looking in her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

I laughed and shook my head.

"You and Aiden is what the fuck I'm talkin bout! That nigga can't be like me if he tried and you know it! Ain't nobody gonna love you as much as I do cause I would die for you in a fuckin heartbeat! I don't think you could say the same for him." I whisper yelled to her.

She laughed hard until she started crying.

"Babe calm down. Its just that he's my best friend and I did like him since the sixth grade up until Josiah. We just never really resolved our relationship until today. And I know you would die for me and he would too, but  its just a harmless crush. I only love you and you know that." She whispered.

"I know but, that's my A-1 nigga and he likes you.. Naww scratch that this nigga in love with you." I said looking down at her.

"I love him too, only as a friend. He's been there for me through a lot of shit and I love him for that. But you are then only one I'm in love with, besides August." She said laughing.

"Nigga you beta only love me, cause ion play that sharing shit. A nigga stingy with what's his, and yo ass is all mines. I love you baby girl." I said kissing her lips.

"I love you too Omega." She Saks using my middle name.

I slapped her on the butt, then walked away.

Just when I was about to walk out the kitchen I heard all of them run from the hallway.

"Y'all niggas is nosy!" I said laughing.

"Man shut up, yo ass nosy too!" Derious said laughing.

I shook my head and continued hanging ornaments in the tree.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

......................

August P.O.V

This is the first time in a long time I've been happy during the Christmas.

I shook my head and remembered the day they told me my brother was gone.

*Flashback to August 31, 2014*

I reached over to the dresser and grabbed my phone. Shit, I been sleepin all fuckin day!

"The fuck?" I said looking at the 30 missed call notifications I had.

I called my cousin back cause I had the most calls from him.

"Aye nigga, wassup?" I said once he finally pickled up.

"AUG THEY KILLED HIM! They fuckin killed him mane!" My cousin Rock yelled in the phone.

"Nigga, who got killed?" I asked.

My hands started to sweat when he didn't answer me.

"WHO THE FUCK GOT KILLED NIGGA?!" I yelled through the phone.

"Mel.." He said.

I coulda sworn my heart stopped.

I hung up the phone and threw it against the wall.

"FUCK!" I screamed and tears spilled from my eyes.

I just lost the one of the last important people to me.

I cried harder and harder the more I thought about him.

Three daughters, a brother and a mother is what he left behind. Life is what was taken away from him. But I gotta step up and be a man.

"I am my brothers keeper." I said through my tears.

........................

Kevin P.O.V

I sat in my couch thinking about my next move.

Maybe I should rape her again then kill her...

Naww, I love her too much to do that.

Maybe I can just leave her alone. She ain't never gonna love me the way she love that nigga Shane.

"Nigga wassup with you?" My partner asked, leaning forward in this chair.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Nun man..just thinkin." I said closing my eyes.

I made my decision, I just hope its the right one.

..........................

I'm so sorry for the wait guys!!

Did y'all like this chapter to?!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me