Game Time (Chapter 22)

I decided to write the next few chapters in other characters P.O.V and the main characters also. Hope you guys enjoy!! :)

********

Aiden P.O.V

After lunch we went to the gym for our free period and Kayce seemed uncomfortable. That's my lil nigga so I had to see what was up with her. I really wanted to know why she ran out the cafeteria like that. "Aye Kayce, lemme holla at you for a minuet." I said standing up from the bleachers. "Ok.." She whispered. We was in the middle, so she was struggling to get down cause she had on sandals. "Man come here." I said laughing at her. She walked down to the bleacher behind me and I turned around and picked her up. I carried her all the way down, then stood by the wall by the locker rooms. "Wassup?" She asked biting down on her lip. I swear I shoulda went out with her when I had the chance, but I'm starting to like Meya. Kayce is beautiful beyond words, but I can't be crushing on my bestfriend, right? Anyways, I looked at Kayce and sighed. "Have you talked to him yet?" I asked. She stared at the ground and I lifted her head so they she could look at me. She had tears in her eyes. "No.." She said. I thought for moment. Wasn't she supposed to go to the clinic today? "Kayce, please don't tell me had a fucking abortion!" I whisper yelled at her. She knew how I felt about shit like that. "No, but don't tell Shane please." She said almost in begging voice. "You gotta talk to him sooner or later and tell him you keeping the baby. Plus you should atleast let him fully explian himself." I said. "I know, but I'm  not ready to talk to him just yet." She said looking back at the floor. "Aight, but why did you run out the cafeteria like that today?" I asked looking in her eyes. A few tears rolled down her cheeks and she took a deep breath. "He.. He's here Aiden." She said and began crying harder that she was having trouble breathing. I pulled her into my embrace and it took everything in me not to kiss her cause I'm trying to help Shane win her back. "Who's here?" I asked as she cried into my white LastKing shirt. I hope she ain't got on no make up, cause if she mess mine shirt up she will be buying me a new one. "Kevin.." She said between crying. Kevin... The only Kevin I knew was the one who raped her when she was young. On the down low I think he was one of them niggas that killed her brother. I remember those eyes through the ski mask. He was then only nigga I knew with blue eyes and was fully African American. "You mean the one that-." I started before she cut me off. "Yes him. Aiden, he is out to get me I swear. I keep thinking someone its watching me and following me, and today I felt someone besides everybody else staring at me. It was him!" She said holding onto me tighter. "Its ok, Kayce. We here for you. I'm sure if you talk to Shane he'll be here for you too. He really loves you Kayce, and I know he made a mistake, but he's human." I said putting my chin on he head. She hugged me tighter to her body and traced her hand across my lower back. This is one if those times I would make my move, but Shane its nigga and I'm down for my niggas. "Thank you Aiden." She said into my stomach. Short ass! "No problem lil bit." I said laughing. "Good afternoon falcons! All varsity basketball players please report to the gym. All varsity basketball players please report to the gym." The administrator said over the intercom. "You wanna head back to the crew?" I asked lifting my chin from her head. "Naww, I just wanna chill for a while." She said looking up at me smiling. I smiled down at her as pulled get body closer to me as my mind wondered to the game tonight. Game time!!

..................

Shane P.O.V

I heard the announcement and walked to the gym. I had been in my car thinking about these last few days. I don't even wanna play tonight. I kept trying to focus on the game tonight, but my mind keeps wondering back to Kayce. Did she really have an abortion, cause I swear I couldn't live if I know she did it because of me. "Wassup nigga, where you been?" Derious asked as I say down on the bleacher and dapped him up. "Car." I say bluntly. I was silent for a while till I noticed Kayce and Aiden wasn't around. "Y'all know where Kayce at?" I asked sadly. I know she don't wanna talk to me or let alone see me, but I just gotta make this right between us. "She and Aiden are talking about something." Courtney said avoiding eye contact with me. I wasn't even mad at her, she was only looking out for her friend. To be honest I probably wasn't even gonna tell Kayce about Angele being pregnant at all. "Thanks." I said lowly. She just shook her head. After a few minuets I saw Aiden and Kayce walk from by the locker rooms and my heart began to pound. Just as they were about to come up the bleachers our coach yelled for us to come down. I slowly made my way down the bleachers and pass Kayce. This of gonna be a long game, I just hope my problems don't affect the team.