Too Much To Handle: Part 1 (Chapter 35)

I'm sorry for the wait, my friend was murdered and I was going thru stuff with my school work,... Pray for me tho lol I need it! Anyways I hope y'all enjoy this chapter, cause the next is the last before the sequel!!!!!!!!!! :) :P :D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

..............................

Kayce P.O.V

I got ready to go on this thing with King, and Shane just wouldn't shut the hell up! Like he is really starting to piss me off with this jealous shit.

"Kayce, who the fuck asks someone to 'hang out' on fuckin Christmas?!" He yelled at me. I continued to get dressed and ignored his ass.

"Kayce, I know good and well you hear me talkin to you girl!"

I pulled my creme color dress down and tightened the darker brown belt around my waist. I looked sexy already and ion even got nothing else on!

I turned around to walk around Shane, who was blocking my way, to get my knee length boots that matched the belt on my dress. Just when I passed him he snatched me up by my arm.

"Shane get THE FUCK off my arm!" I said attempting to snatch it away. He just held tighter.

"You need to calm the fuck down, all I'm tryna do is talk to you!" He barked in my face.

I swear I was two seconds away from slapping the Cherokee out his ass.

I took a deep breath and counted to ten. "Shane, let go of my arm."

He kept his grip for a lil while then let go, and I walked away.

I put on my socks and slipped on my boots, then grabbed my make-up bag and sat it on my vanity mirror.

"Why are you ignoring me?!" He yelled from my bed.

"Nigga yell at me again and imma make yo ass sleep outside in the fuckin bushes." I said turning around and looking at him.

His jaw was clenched and his face was a light shade of red. I rolled my eyes and continued to do my make-up.

Just when I was about to put on my mascara, he literally dragged me from the chair and threw me against the wall.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled. I am so glad everyone left to take Victoria to Disney on Ice.

"Shut up and answer my damn question." He said in my face, looking directly in my eyes.

"Fuck you!" I said trying to push him away from me.

He lifted his eyebrow and smirked.

.............

Shane P.O.V

"You know what, go ahead and go on this date with King, cause imma show you I'm not gonna be there every time someone tries to hurt you. Now I would never wish harm on you, but if some shit goes down tonight between you and King, I ain't saving yo ass cause I already told you NOT to go."

"No, you just don't want me to go cause you think he gonna 'steal' me away from you. You actin jealous for no fuckin reason, and it's not a good look on you." She said through her teeth.

"Kayce... Fuck it, but is something happen that shit is on YOU not me." I said roughly pushing her away from me.

"You need to keep yo fuckin hands off me Shane, I'm not fuckin playin!" She yelled, pointing her finger in my face.

"Kayce, you got 5seconds to get yo finger the fuck out my face." I said calmly.

"And what the fuck you gonna do if I don't?" She challenged, pushing my head back with her finger. "That's what the fuck I thought!" She said getting loud with me and walking away.