Holiday Season: Shopping (Chapter 28)

Shane P.O.V

This is our last day before Christmas break and August was flying back to Cali from being in ATL.

"Can you pass out those cookies; and save our crew the good ones. Them lil bastards don't need to get shit from me anyways." Kayce said sucking her teeth as we passed out food in our free period.

I shook my head and grabbed the store bought cookies from the table.

"Aye, y'all niggas get one cookie and if there anymore left you might get a second one." I said standing in the middle of the library to get everyone's attention.

As soon as I said 'cookie' them niggas was on me like white on rice. Fuckin hungry ass motherfuckas!

"Y'all need to back the hell up cause y'all makin a nigga hot with all y'all black ass all up on me!" I said pushing my way from the crowd of people trying to snatch cookies from me.

"Shane! I know yo ass did not give them the good cookies!" Kayce said giving me a death glare.

"Now I know you saw them all up on a nigga. Plus I bought us some cookies at yo house, but I'd rather eat your cookies instead." I said pulling her by her belt loop and closer to my body.

"Is that right? Well you can eat as much as you want baby." She mumbled against my lips.

I kissed her soft lips then pulled away. I needed to go Christmas shopping and shit for us, cause Christmas is right around the corner.

"So, my parents not gonna be home till tomorrow afternoon, but they want us to start decorating. You think August wanna help, cause you know Courtney, Meya, Derious, and Aiden lazy ass not gonna help." She said rolling her eyes.

Shit, I was surprised her parents even letting all us sleep over there. You know imma be up in that thing now. Cause I beat the pussy up!

"Yea, you know I got you babe. August bout to be all up on ya moms though." I said laughing to myself.

I sent him a picture of Kayce and her momma in their matching sweater dresses and all he could say was 'That ass tho!'

"How you mean me gonna be on my momma?" She said arching her eye brow.

"Baby, look at you then look at your moms. I'm not gonna lie yo momma can get it, and hard too!" I said laughing.

She hit me on my chest and laughed with me.

"Nasty ass! Imma tell her too." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"No! Baby I'm sorry, but don't tell her boo." I said pouting.

"Ok, but you owe me." She said kissing my lips.

I can already tell this holiday season is gonna be one to remember.

................

Kayce P.O.V

"Shane, go get the good wrapping paper, so I can go get the gifts for Victoria."  I said walking through Wal-Mart with Shane.

"Aight baby, meet me at the check out line though." He said kissing my cheek before walking to the Holiday section.

Just when I was about to turn my buggy around it hit another one.

"I'm sorry.-" I started until I saw who it was.

"AUGUST!" I screamed and jumped up in his arms.

"Wassup baby?!" He said with his NOLA accent rolling off his tongue.

"When the fuck did you get here? We woulda pick ya ass up from the airport!" I said as we walked in the electronic section together.

"I know, but I wanted to surprise y'all. Where my baby moms at tho?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Who the fuck is yo baby momma?" I asked.

"Ya momma girl, shit ya must not know. I be all up and through that thing!" He said licking his lips.

"Bruh fuck you! My momma don't want no lil boy. Nigga you JUST turned 21!" I said laughing at him.

"I am not a lil boy nigga! My dick bout 12.5 inches, ain't shit lil bout that!" He said smirking at me.

"Whatever nigga. You sleepin at my crib tonight?" I asked looking up at him.

He looked down and smiled.

"Yeah, but you bet not hide in no closet and shit to fuck, cause I ain't tryna be bored." He said sternly.

I just laughed and walked way.

I got Victoria the mini IPad, a bike, two baby alive dolls, and a iPod touch.

I ordered my mom a new dining room set and cook wear.

I got the crew custom made snap backs and Last King sweaters.

My dad got a white on white Jeep, and August a Rolex and two pairs of Jordan Taxi's.

Victoria  was the only one I got gifts for last minuet even though Christmas ain't till next week.

For Shane I bought him season tickets to all the Laker games. Also, I got him custom made Jordans and them retro 11's that just dropped. Lastly I got him a box of 20 count trojans. Yeah, we gonna be fuckin a whole lot on this Christmas break.

"Babe, I got the wrap and stuff. You ready to go?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist and putting the wrap in the buggy.

"Yeah, but we waiting for August." I said.

"August? I thought he didn't get back till after 2:30." He said looking confused.

"Naww nigga, I'm back early!" August said from behind Shane.

"Wassup nigga!" Shane said dappin Aug while I got the items ready to check out.

They talked and I paid for all the shit in my buggy, and was ready to leave.

"Aight, I'm done so come on. I'm tired and hungry, plus we need to decorate and wrap these gifts." I said pulling Shane out the store by his arm.

We loaded his car and drove home. I swear this holiday season is bout to be real damn hectic!

.....................

Shane P.O.V

I can't wait till Christmas morning bruh. This ring is burning a hole in my pocket. I'm ready to give it to her cause I know she gonna be happy and shit! But that's my baby girl, so whatever makes her happy is what I'll give her. Its Holiday Season so turn the fuck up tho!!!!

...................

I'm so sorry for the long ass wait!! Did y'all like this chapter tho?

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow me!!