All Back (Chapter 25)

Kayce P.O.V

"Come over here now!" Kevin yelled as I back away from him from inside his office. This is the last day I have to be in here and I'm happy for that shit!

"No! Kevin, leave me the fuck alone. I do not want this anymore, just let me the fuck go!" I yelled and threw my notebook at him.

He shot me a dangerous look and ran over to the corner I was in. I'm so fuckin done being scared of his bitch ass.

"You wanna repeat that?" He said towering over my small body.

"Nigga you heard me the first fuckin time. This lil game you playin is over!" I yelled up at his face.

"Who the fuck you talkin to bitch?! What you not understanding is I fuckin own you, I can stop this damn basketball career real fuckin fast and you know I will!" He said backing me into a corner.

"Do it! I honestly don't give two blue fucks! You already took something I love away from me anyways, so why should I fuckin care now?!" I yelled back at him.

"Lil girl, you really tryin my patience. I done tell yo stupid ass I own you! Meaning I own yo love, yo body and that tight pussy you giving to these punk niggas." He bellowed.

"Nigga, you don't own shit! My love brings to SHANE, my body belongs to SHANE, and my ' tight pussy' most definitely belongs to SHANE! You ain't never gonna get what he got cause I don't fuckin like you let alone love your crazy ass!" I screamed.

He smirked and moved closer to me, trapping me against the wall.

"Hmph, well we'll see how much I own you when I'm finished." Kevin said with a sinister grin on his face.

He gripped my arms tightly and slammed me down in his desk. I picked the wrong fuckin day to wear a damn dress.

I kicked my legs wildly trying to fight him off, but he slapped he hard.

"Stop fuckin moving! I woulda take my time if you acted right." He hissed in my face, but I kept moving.

"Kevin please, PLEASE STOP!" I yelled. He forced my legs open and hiked my dress up.

"Get off me!" I screamed and hit him repeatedly in his chest.

"Hit me again and I swear imma punch you dead in yo fuckin face!" He said stopping what he was doing.

I gotta think fast, I need to get the hell up out this nigga office!

"Kevin, please don't do this." I whispered and looked up in his eyes. He pulled my panties all the way down then looked back up at me.

"The last thing I wanna do is fuckin hurt you, but you makin this shit difficult. Just let me make you fell good baby girl." He said whispering in my ear then kissing my neck.

I had to play along, but I need help! Who the fuck is gonna save me if they don't know what's going on?!

"Ok.." I said kissing his lips. Although they were soft, I felt disgusted with myself. I didn't want my lips on him, I wanted them on Shane.

He smiled and gapped my legs open. He licked his lips and told me to lay back. Soon enough I felt his tongue meet my sex and I gasped in surprise.

I immediately scooted my body away from his tongue.

"Baby girl stay still. Don't run from me." He said in a voice full of cockiness.

My breathing got heavy and I was on the brink of tears. I turned my head and noticed that my phone was right by my head. I think I might have a plan.