Holiday Season:Unknown Surprise (Chapter 32)

Shane P.O.V

I woke up with Kayce on top of me sleeping. I put in work last night!

"Baby, get up we gotta go put the stuff under the tree." I said tapping her thigh.

"Five more minuets.." She whined.

I laughed and kissed her neck, then I remembered something.

I moved my hips slowly up and down, until she gasped.

"Shane... Stop!" She moaned, while gripping onto my shoulders.

"Are you gonna get up or nah?" I asked continuing to thrust in and out of her.

"Yes... Yes!" That was all I needed.

I stopped and slipped out of her tight opening.

"Baby, why did you stop?" She complained.

I laughed at her. "You said you was gonna get up boo." I said lifting her off me and onto the matress.

"But I was about to-." She started.

"Oh trust me we're gonna finish later." I said putting on my sweat pants.

She sighed and rolled out the bed and slipped on a pair of my boxers and a long tank top.

"Imma need for you to stop wearin my clothes ma." I said smirking at her.

She smiled and kissed my cheek.

We walked out the room quietly and downstairs to put the gifts under the tree.

"Put all of Vicky stuff in the front and the others on the sides and in the back." She said taking all the hidden gifts out from under the troll door under the stairs.

"Ight boo."

It took us a while to put everything out, but when we finished we went straight upstairs.

"Shane, please finish." Kayce whispered while climbing on top of me.

I laughed and looked at her. This girl crazy, but she mines though.

"Finish what boo?" I said acting confused,.

She sighed, signaling that I was frustrating her.

"Finish what you started earlier." She whispered. When I didn't respond she started to grind and roll her hips on me.

I smirked and held onto her waist.

"Baby, I seriously have no idea what you talkin bout." I replied still acting confused.

"Shane, stop playin!" She whined and pouted. She know what that shit does to me when she pouts. It's so damn cute when she do it!

I smiled and flipped her over on her back.

"How you want it boo?" I whispered while kissing her neck. I swear Kayce turning into a lil freak.

"Slow and hard." She moaned once I hit the sweet spot on her neck.

I smiled and bit her softly. I heard her let out a sexy ass moan.

"All fours.. Now!" I said moving from on top of her.

She got off her back and assumed the position I'm sure she wanted. She had already taken my boxers and her tank top off. I'm about to dive in!!

I traced my fingers down her back and down to her already wet spot.

"Damn girl, you must really want the D!" I whispered.

She laughed. "I do.." She said back.

I took my dick from inside in sweats and rubbed it up and down her slit.

"Shane please... Please!" She moaned. I could tell she was ready by the way her was arching her back.

Once I found her opening I pushed inside and began to thrust. Making love to Kayce ain't never gonna get old; I can promise you that shit right now.

I gripped on to her waist and pushed myself deeper into her body.

"Oh, baby yes!" She moaned into a pillow. I continued to move slowly, giving her exactly what she wanted; passion.

The deeper I pushed the tighter she became around my dick.

"Ugh, Shane baby right there! Don't stop, ohh don't stop!" She yelled into the pillow, as I continued to pump into her.

I felt her walls tighten around me and I knew she was about to cum, so quickened my strokes and got rougher.

"Fuckkk!" I moaned when she began to convulse around me.

"BABY IM CUMMIN, AHH SHANE!!" She yelled while gripping the sheets.

I was still going when I felt myself throb inside her. I tightened my grip on her waist and gave her hard deep strokes until I came DEEP inside her.

"Ugh, fuck! Damn girl... Mmmmhmmmm!" I moaned as I finished releasing inside my baby.

I continued to stroke until she came down from her orgasm, but I could still feel the spasms of her walls contracting around my dick.

I pulled her body on top of mine and held her close to me.

"Damn, that was fuckin amazing!" I said laughing a lil.

"You can thank me later.." She was laughing too.

"Girl, wha you talkin bout? I did all the work!"I argued back playfully.

"We'll if it wasn't for me begging, you wasn't gonna get none till tomorrow!" She said back. I just shook my head and kissed her forehead.

With no more words being said, we fell asleep just like that.

...................................

Kayce P.O.V

I walked back in the kitchen to get the bowl of corn, when I overheard Shane and the boys talkin

"Man ion think I can do this shit.." He said.

Do what?

"Bruh just tell her!" Aiden said.

Tell me what?!

"I just... This shit is hard, like what if she say no?" He said letting out a deep breath.

"It'll be easy, just don't rush ya words and tell her how you REALLY feel about her. Ain't no way in hell she gonna say no." Derious said laughing.

I heard Shane laugh. "Yeah, I guess you right, thanks man." He said dappin them up.

What the fuck was he planning, cause if he think he breakin up with me after last night he is sadly mistaken.

I walked away from the door and set the corn on the table. I am so fuckin anxious to know what Shane got up his damn sleeve. Ole sneaky ass nigga, but I love him though.

I just wanna know this unknown surprise!!

..............................

Sorry for not updating fast... Been goin through some stuff, but I tried and I hope y'all liked this chapter. This book has about four or five more chapters till it's ova, but imma have as sequel though!!

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow me