Givin It Up (Chapter 34)

King P.O.V

I paced around the room contemplating on how I can get Kayce to be mine. This girl means a lot to me despite what anyone may think. I think I love her in a way, to be honest I felt this way for a while. Maybe if I talk to her about it she might rethink bein with Shane. Ion gotta problem with him and he a cool nigga, I just want his girl to be mine.

I dialed her number and let it ring.

"Hello!" She answered in a happy voice.

"Hey Kayce, merry Christmas." I said blushing through the phone.

"Merry Christmas King, wassup." She asked.

"I was wondering if we could hang out later if you're free. We ain't kicked it in a while, I miss bein around you ma." I said, flirting with her.

"Sure, I'd love to! Where do you wanna meet?" She aske. This shit was easier than I thought, she surprised the hell outta me.

"Umm Panera Bread at about 7:30." I suggested. I just couldn't stop smiling for some reason.

"Ok, I'll meet there. I'll see you later." She said.

"Aight, bye boo." I challenged.

She laughed."Bye King.... I'm glad you called me." She said giggling.

"Me too." I said smiling hard as fuck.

After a few seconds she hung up and I got off my bed to get some stuff ready for later.

"Mama, I'm going out later!" I yelled from my room.

"Why, where you going baby!" She yelled back from downstairs in the kitchen.

"On a date!"

As soon as those words left my mouth my 15 year old sister ran in my room.

"With who?!" She asked with her hand on her hips. I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed my white polo shirt.

"Kayce.." I said smiling a lil bit.

"Kayce? You mean the sexy one that plays ball at our school?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

My sister his bisexual and has a crush on Kayce too. How fucking ironic is that shit?

"Yeah Bri, that one. Don't ask me nothin else either, we'll talk when I get back." I said taking out my Levi jeans.

"When you leavin?" She asked.

"7:30." I said getting annoyed with all her questions.

After that she left my room and I sat back down on my bed.

I'm bout to win my girl back, and I ain't giving up.

................................

Kayce P.O.V

I sat on my bed with Shane beside me and my phone started to ring. It was King.

"Hello!" I said in a happy voice. King was like my best friend in middle school, but I guess we kinda just fell off when we got to high school.

"Hey Kayce, marry Christmas!" He said. I could tell he was smiling through the phone.

"Marry Christmas, wassup."

He asked if I wanted to go out later and I said sure. I was glad he called cause I haven't talked to him in a long ass time.

Shane hit my arm lightly and asked who I was talking to. I mouthed 'King' and he rolled his eyes. Ole salty ass, but I love him with all my heart.