Cameron

We walked around the place, playfully trying to step on each other's foots and laughing just like before. Along the way we spotted a fish ball truck. Immediately I said  "Please Cameron! We need to get one! I haven't had them in weeks!"

"Okay, Okay! You wait here and i'll go cross the street and buy us some fish balls." Cameron said. As I opened my mouth to respond I felt his hand cover it and he said "Don't say anything. I know you, it's my treat. Just wait here." I smiled and nodded just blushing the whole time. It was like we knew exactly what we wanted to say to each other. I like it this way... I like it alot.

I sat down on a bench that was near to where we were standing. I watched Cameron cross the road but I then saw the headlights of a car coming from my right. He didn't seem to see the car get closer and closer to him. suddenly I realised that he had no idea because he was looking down at his wallet trying to count how much money he had. "CAMERON!" I screamed. But the second he turned his head I heard the horn of the car, repeatedly beeping. I stood there not knowing what to do. I lifted my right foot and took a step towards him but then my left foot wouldn't move. It was like a natural instinct that didn't feel right one bit. I heard the screech of the car, it was getting louder each second. Time was precious at this moment  'BANG!!' I shut my eyes just to blink but it seemed like I had just awaken from a dream. The headlights that came from the car wasn't as bright as before but it was just enough light to show what had happened in the past few seconds of my life. Blood was running all across the road in many different directions. My body finally gave in. As I ran towards the scene I started to realise what I had just lost. I had lost my boyfriend, My shoulder to cry on but most importantly, I had lost my best friend! the who was there with me from the beginning of my Philippine adventure. I saw his body lying there and I got down to my knees not caring if it wrecked my dress or grazed my knee. I tilted his head up with all the blood running down my hands and arms. I broke into tears crying and screaming "PLEASE! WE NEED TO TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!" I kept whispering to Cameron's ear "You're okay Cam. Just please stay awake. I'm right here!" Tears were running down my face, mixing with the blood that was still flowing on the floor. We were soon driving to the Hospital.

I was at the hospital walking back and forth biting my lips then my nails. I was waiting in front of the operating room praying that he was going to be alright. Suddenly I saw Cameron's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Garcia. I walked up to them as I had to greet them politely because it was considered disrespectful. "Hello Po." Tears started to run down my face again. "He's in the operating room. The doctors say that..." WHACK!! Mrs. Garcia slapped me in the face. I fell to the ground while I tried to hold my cheek. The stinging on my cheek was unbearable, I couldn't try and hide that fact that it didn't hurt. I bursted into tears sobbing on the floor trying to look up. I saw Cameron's father hold back his wife from hurting some more. "WHY? WHY DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO HIM!?" I sobbed even louder trying to respond. "I TRIED PO TITA! But i couldn't do anything!"

"IT SHOULD'VE BEEN YOU INSTEAD!" she screamed her lungs out at me while still being held back by her husband. "Get out of here! I dont want to see you again!"

I stood up and as I walked away still hold my face, traumatized by everything that had just happened I heard the doctor ome out and he said "Are you the parents of Cameron Garcia?"

"YES!" the terrified parents replied.

"Well your son is currently in a coma"

I just stood there for a moment and I let it all sink in then I grabbed my dress and pulled it up as i ran out of the hospital. I don't know if this is possible but I think that I ran out of tears.