Peaches

I hugged Cameron and he hugged me back. Let's hope that this time he doesn't get hit by something. Uh oh. Knock on wood! Luckily, I was facing the tree. As soon as I finished knocking on wood I heard very slow sarcastic claps.

"Aww! How sweet! Cameron and Nadia are back together again."

Did she have to show up?! Out of every moment, she had to show up now! Typical... I pulled out of the hug and faced Holly.

"What do you want Holly?" I asked

"Nothing. I just wanted to ask Cameron." She walked up to Cameron flirtatiously. Uh this is so irritating and gross. "Hey bunny-boo!"

"Don't call me that! We are not in a relationship anymore!"

"Ouch!" she touched her heart and pretended that she's dying. "That hurts. Do you really have to treat me like a phone? Thrown or given away when you want a new one? you are rich so I'm guessing that's a pretty good line."

Cameron tried to say something but nothing was coming out. So, I decided to answer for him instead.

"Actually Holly, I think that your reference to a phone is incorrect. Your supposed to use clothes as your reference."

"Why clothes? Put it into a sentence for me. why do you think that Cameron would treat me like some clothes?"

"He probably treated you like clothes because they can get worn out very easily and occasionally get grown out of..."

She opened her mouth but I was able to speak before her.

"Oh, and before I forget. Some styles used to be trendy but they soon get replaced."

"I did not get replaced!"

"Actually, you did." Cameron stated. Phew he saved me there.

"Well I never agreed to it!"

"What are you talking about? I have already told you Holly it takes 2 to be a couple."

"Well that means that it takes 2 to break-up! don't worry Cameron! I will save you from that." She gestured to me. "I will prove to you that I am more worthy than her! I can help you remember things! Your mm can help too!"

"Good on you Holly! You are finally learning how to set a plan. Now, while you TRY to prove to me that YOU are more worthy than this beautiful girl over here I will be busy trying to prove that my love for this one is real."

She just stared at me then back at Cameron repeatedly. She was shocked. I was shocked. He has become so much more sweeter! Sweeter than the last time we were boyfriend and girlfriend! I actually cannot wait to see how he is going to prove all this to me. I looked up at him. I saw the same hazel eyes with the little sparkle on the side. The same well-groomed black hair. His skin less tanned and his lips. They look so perfect I could just-

"Anything else you want to tell me? Other than somehow hurting my feelings?" Cameron asked.

"How did I hurt your feelings. That stays with me. you don't need to know. Now answer my question, do you have anything else you want to tell me?"

"No, I think that Nadia has already told you but I'll tell you anyways. You should check on YouTube. Your 'girlfriend' here is becoming an internet sensation."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh... my... gosh! You didn't know! Oh well, what can I do? It's not my fault that you chose to have a girlfriend that doesn't tell you everything. Isn't the key of a relationship honesty and trust? I wonder what happened to that Nadia. Anyways I'll catch you love birds next time. Well that depends if you guys are still together by then. Salut!"