Paris

2 years later...
It's been 2 years now and I am successfully fulfilling my dreams of becoming an artist!
As I walked out of class I ran to my friend Holly. Don't get me wrong, Courtney is still my best friend but here in Paris Holly is the closest friend I have. We walked towards the friendship wall that we were painting as our project but as we passed the bulletin board I saw the Name cameron engraved on the border of the board. I thought to myself, 'Out of everything I could've seen on that board I saw the name Cameron!' Suddenly I stopped walking without realising and all these memories came back. The time when I first met him at school. The times when we worked on every project together and watching him play basketball. The time we said our first and last I love you to each other... But the worst memory of all, seeing him for the last time in my arms full of blood. I started to wonder if the diary entry that I gave to his mum was received. Why didn't he try and find me? Is he still in a coma? Did he pass away too? If he did why didn't his parents tell me? I soon felt Holly shaking my arm and I came back to reality.
"Are you alright Nadia?"
"Yeah I'm fine! Hey, you know how the theme for the wall is friend why don't we add..." I tried to keep my mind off all those thoughts by changing the topic but they somehow keep coming back.
The wall was so colourful with flowers, stars and hearts everywhere! I'm starting to paint a small scene in the top right hand corner of a girl and boy sitting on a hill staring at a full moon. I have already done the deep blue background so I needed to get more paint for the hill. As I walked down the ladder to get the paint I saw a man sitting on a bench. I couldn't see his face but I swear that he looks exactly like Cameron! I ran to Holly.
"Hey Holly, I'll be back okay. I need to see something."
I walked towards the man but he then stood up and walked into a massive crowd of people. I needed to see if it was him or not, so I followed him through the crowd. I caught 1 or 2 glimpses of him but it wasn't enough for me to see whether it was Cameron of not. I soon lost the man. I gave up looking for him. And I walked back to the wall. I sat down on the chair taking deep breaths. That wasn't him Nadia! Cameron is in the Philippines. Well as far as I know. But what if it was him! I still don't understand why he didn't contact me! I'm probably just day dreaming. Or am I?