Dear Diary (Cameron)

Dear Diary,
This diary entry is really for Cameron as I am going to give this letter to his parents for when he wakes up. Over the past week there are so many people who have gone away from me. And can you believe it, they are all people I love! My parents who I will never see again and my boyfriend Cameron who I can pray for but I doubt that we will see each other because of your parents.
I hope that you will wake up Cam! I really do. After everything that has happened I have decided that it is best for me to move on from you and move forward so i can reach my dreams in life. Don't get me wrong! I have enjoyed every minute being your girlfriend, (even if it was only for an hour or less) but i think that it is holding me back. Remember what i told you a year ago? About how I went for the art scholarship in France... Guess what! I GOT IN! I wouldn't have made it in without your persuasion! I may not be there with you when you wake up because your parents would not let me and also I may be in France by then. Please wake up! It was all my fault that you're now in a coma! It should've been me so that I can be with my parents in heaven. I hope that you will still remember me when you wake up. I love you Cameron. I always have and I always will.

I will Always be Hoplessly  Waiting for you.
~Nadia Lola Satola

I placed my pen on the table and took a deep breath. Its been a week since ma and pa have passed away. The plane is still missing so they can't find the bodies that were in the plane. Like I said in the letter, it's time for me to move on and persue my dreams!
I soon left the house and i found myself standing infront of the hospital. I was having second thoughts about going to the hospital again. What if Cameron's mum wanted to slap me again. What if.. no! I have to do this for my own sake! So I will have a clear mind with no regrets. I walked in to find where Cameron was staying but the minute I turned right I found Camerons mum walk towards me. I tried to walk away but it was impossible because her terrifying eyes stared down at me. She started to speak. "What are you doin here!? I thought I told you to never come back here because I don't want to see your face again!!!"
" I'm sorry Tita... I just wanted to give this to Cameron for when he wakes up. Is he awake yet?"
"No." her eyes seemed very watery and you can tell that she has been crying alot.
"Umm... Then can you please keep this for him until he wakes up. It's just a letter that I wanted to give him."
"Fine! But don't get your hopes up too high. I doubt that he will recive this but anyways.."
"Thank you so much!"
I walked out of the hospital in relief but then I thought, 'What now?'
____________________
Thanks again for continuing to read hoplessly waiting for you! I think that there's afew chapeters left but I'm not certain.