Paris tour (2. Disney Land)

We were on the train going to... I HAVE NO IDEA! Cam told me that we were going to be on this train for an hour. I was quite bored and we just sat next to each other. Finally, he spoke, "You know how I told you about my past, I kind of left one part out. I left it out because I didn't want you to think that I can't do things by myself."

"okay, so what part did you leave out?"

"So while I was here in Paris searching for her I was struggling so much in finding her my mum decided to tell me where she was and so she was the one who told me to meet her. My mum's name was..."

"Vivian Garcia." We said at the same time. I looked at him and stared at me blankly.

"you know my mother?"

"there are a lot of things that you used to know about me. But unfortunately you have forgotten."

"I don't understand. What do you mean?"

"Let's just say that I will tell you everything that you need to know soon."

"why can't you just tell me now?"

"I'm... not ready to tell you yet. But I promise I will tell you."

"okay then." He said with a sigh

He pulled out his phone, plugged in the head phones and scrolled through his music. he offered me the other piece so that we could share. I took it and shuffled closer to him. I closed my eyes after a few minutes and before I knew it my head was rocking back and forth as I was almost asleep. I felt cam's arm go behind my head to reach for the other side of my head. he gently pulled my head to his shoulder and rested it there. I woke up during the process but I pretended to sleep as I didn't want to ruin this moment. And finally, I fell asleep.

I woke up to the voice of Cameron calling my name. "Nadia get up. We're here." I lifted my head from his shoulder.

"oh...sorry. I didn't mean to lie down on your shoulder."

"It's alright, no big deal."

We walked of the train ad he immediately covered my eyes.

"Cam, Why are you covering my eyes?"

"just go along with it."

We walked quite a bit but then we finally stopped and he turned me around. I heard lots of laughter and children talking to their mothers and fathers. I was so curious about where we were and it's starting to get really annoying.

"okay... 1, 2, 3!" he took his hand off my eyes.

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times as I was in disbelief! I WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF THE FRONT ENTRANCE OF DISNEYLAND IN PARIS!!! My mouth dropped open and Cam chuckled.

"Why are you laughing at me?"

"I'm not... well, okay I kind of am. But you should see your face."

"why did you bring me here?" I said trying to hide a smile

"well it looked like you were having a rough day so I thought that we should end the first day of this tour right."

"thank you, Cam. Thank you so much! Come on I want to take a photo with mickey mouse! Hurry!"

"Okay okay..."

My time in Disney land sadly ended but it was the best time that I have ever had! It allowed me to take my mind off all my problems and worries in life. It felt like the old Cameron that I knew came back. I'm so grateful!

-------------------------------------

I have more chapters! Because I never really updated over the school holidays, I'm going to publish another chapter! sorry for the delay