AFTER MOURNING FOR 2 YEARS!

I wanted to walk away. I was still holding Cameron's hand. I was squeezing his hand. I was filled with anger. I turned around to walk away while pulling Cameron's arm. He was pulling me back in confusion.

"Who is he?" Cameron asked.

"I...I... Please, let's just go." I started to stutter. I was once again confused.

"I think you should talk to him."

"I don't want to."

Suddenly the man spoke up. "My dear. Please, let me explain."

His arms spread open, waiting for me to hug him. I honestly wanted to run away but I somehow found myself doing the complete opposite. I ran towards him and hugged him.

"PA! you're alive!"

A tear went down my cheek. A tear of joy.

"Of course, Nadia. How are you?"

"I'm-" I soon realised how much hate I have against him! why didn't he come back? Did he not realise that I was left to suffer on my own!? "NO!" I backed out of the hug. There was now a good space between us and I stood next to Cameron. "How are you still alive?! Where's ma?" More tears started to run down my face, tears of anger.

"It's hard to explain. Your mother was the one who passed away in a plane crash. I didn't even know until six months ago."

"Weren't you with ma? You were on the same plane! If ma passed away, then you should've too!"

He sighed. "I might as well tell you the truth..."

"The truth?! You decide to tell me the truth now!" I was officially crying. Remember that argument with Holly? And how I was screaming at her. This was exactly like that! "AFTER 2 YEARS OF MOURNING FOR YOU AND SOON KNOWING THAT YOUR ACTUALLY ALIVE... YOU WANT ME TO KNOW THE TRUTH NOW!? YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME THE DAY THAT MA DIED SO THAT IT WOULD BE ONE LESS PERSON TO MOURN FOR!" people were starting to crowd around us in curiosity. Some were even taking a video of this. I didn't care right now. All I know is that my father is a liar.

"Anak..." (Anak – my child)

"NO! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO CALL ME YOUR DAUGHTER! WHETHER WERE RELATED BY BLOOD OR NOT. I DON'T CARE! YOU WERE NEVER A FATHER TO ME FOR 2 YEARS! YOU EVEN PRETENDED TO BE DEAD!"

"Okay, please Nadia let me explain."

"First you want to tell the truth. Now you want to explain. What next? Apologise?"

He looked down in shame. "Yes."

"I know your one of my elders and I need to show respect to you but seriously... YOUR PATHETIC! Where's the respect you showed me? Did you really think that you could just pretend you're dead and never show yourself?"

"PLEASE JUST LISTEN!" he started to sound more desperate.

"WHY SHOULD I? You don't deserve it."

Courtney tried to butt in "Nadia I think you should-"

"Save it Courtney. Not now." She stayed quiet and looked down to the floor.

"I know I don't deserve your attention but maybe if you understand why." He started crying too.

"You know what... since you pretended to be dead, why don't you just stay DEAD! Stay invisible. Go back to the Philippines. Even better Australia! Don't bother me anymore. Don't even try to talk to me or get in contact with me. Just do what you do best. Which is pretending to be dead and leaving your daughter to mourn for you!"