Meet Courtney

After that conversation near the Eiffel tower we decided to go to my apartment as it was the closest one. We were laughing at each other's jokes, playing games with our feet, and telling childhood stories, (well technically I was the only one telling the stories.) When we got into my apartment told him to go sit on the couch while I go and get the first aid kit.

"Nice place you've got here." He said

"Thanks."

"That's all? Thanks."

"What else do you want me to say?"

"Okay you have a point."

I was so distracted and I couldn't find the first aid kit, I mean it's weird, right? I couldn't find something in my own house. Suddenly I could hear something ring.

"Nadz, someone wants to skype call you."

"Oh. Can you please answer it for me?"

"But-"

"Please..."

"Even if-"

"It's fine just answer it. I have no family that will know who you are."

I heard him sigh and the ringing soon stopped. I finally found the first aid kit and decided to walk back to where Cam was. It was quiet, probably because it was still connecting.

"So, who called?" I asked

"That's what I tried to tell you but-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

He was cut off by a very high pitched shriek. I dropped the first aid kit and ran to the living room. I wondered who it was. Maybe it was Holly, but she doesn't know how to get into my house. Or maybe it was Cam, but I've never heard him scream like a girl before. Seconds later I reached the living room and I could see Cam just staring at the camera. His mouth was wide open in shock. In the background, you can also hear someone saying "OMG! OMG! OMGEEEEEEEEE!!!"

"COURTNEY?!"

"NADZ?!" she replied. I may have accidently pushed Cameron off the chair just to see, as I was so excited to see her, which made him fall onto the floor. "Sorry Cam. Courtney, how are you?"

"HOW AM I? I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU! THE LAST TIME I SPOKE TO YOU, YOU WERE CRYING YOUR HEAD OFF AND NOW I SEE YOU WITH THE GUY YOU WERE CRYING ABOUT?!?!?!"

"Shhhh! Courtney!"

"When did you cry about me?" Cameron asked confused.

"Ummm. Long story. Can't make it short." I replied very quickly.

"So, he's really there! OMG! Please let me talk to him!!"

"Fine..." I sighed. This time Cameron pushed me off the chair and made me hit the floor which hit my head on the corner of the table. It wasn't that bad. I think.

"Oops I'm sorry, I didn't see- are you alright? Did you get hurt?"

"I'm fine. Just talk to Courtney."

"Okay then..."

We all talked for a while and Courtney tried to help Cameron remember all the things they did before I got to the Philippines but it didn't really seem to help. During the process of all the learning and going back to the past I treated all his wounds and he treated my head. It was the least he could do since it was his fault.

"By the way, I called because I wanted to tell you that... I'm Coming to Paris!" Courtney said with excitement

"Really?! When did you get your visa?"