HELP!

My mind was all over the place. A part of me wanted to run home. Another part of me wanted to go back to Holly and continue to scream at her! I chose to run but I didn't know where I was running. I was just running with my hands covering my eyes thinking that I could just escape all my problems and worries in life. After a few minutes, I tripped over something and landed in the arms of someone. I soon realised how stupid I looked and decided to get up but his hands soon gripped tighter on my arms like he was stopping me from going. I finally opened my eyes and they adjusted to the dark surroundings. I looked around and saw that it was a very eerie with some dumpsters overflowing. I looked up to see the man who was holding my arms so tightly. Uh oh... I don't know what you call these people but let's just say that they do unpleasant things to you. I didn't want to be judgemental though, so I tried to get out of here politely. "umm thanks for catching me but I better get going." I tried to get off him but his grip got tighter.

"seriously, I really need to get going." I started to sound more frantic.

"oh, you're not going anywhere!" he replied with a smirk on his face. This was it, I'm officially going to die! I was so scared. I didn't know what to do. I was trying to loosen his grip on my arms and I was screaming my lungs out. But he immediately covered my mouth. The only screams that came out of my mouth now were muffled screams. He tried to threaten me "If you dare try to scream again I have a knife and a gun in my pocket and I'm not afraid to use it." I could see the gun and the knife. I wanted to take it and use it but my arms were still tightly gripped. All I knew was that I needed to run into a crowd of many people. I lifted my foot and stepped on his foot as hard as I could! His grip finally started to loosen up, but it wasn't enough to free my arms. So, I swung my right foot forward and then swung it back to kick his private part. (That is not a bad way of releasing stress and anger.) He let go of me and he was screaming, cursing and jumping around holding the place I kicked. I took the chance to escape. I was running my heart out! Although I didn't know where I was running again, I was just hoping that I was running the right way. I could hear his voice in the background.

"COME BACK HERE! HOW DARE YOU KICK ME!"

After running for a few minutes, I crashed into someone else again.

"Oh no. Not again!"

Until I realised that I have found myself in some familiar arms.

"Cameron?" my whole body was shaking in fear but I was mostly relieved.

"stay here and don't move!"

It was Cameron! He sat me down on the floor. It was like my knight in shining arm came to the rescue! I watched in horror as fought back. Punching him and kicking him. Blood running down their faces. I can't help but think of all the pain that had troubled me in the past. I know what you're thinking, "here we go again..." but I just can't help it. Minutes later I came back to reality. I saw Cameron punching the guy like his life depended on it. The gun and knife were on the floor, it probably dropped while he was getting beaten up by Cam. I ran over to Cameron to pull him away as he may accidently kill him! and I don't want Cameron to experience the same guilt that I felt.

"CAM! LETS GO! You've done enough to him, he can barely move!" he still continued to punch.

"CAM!!" I pulled his arm and almost dragged him to the floor. he looked at me then back at the man.

"wait... one last punch." He took one step closer lifted his hand and punched him right on the face.

"Okay. I'm done here. Let's go." He placed his arm around my shoulder as we exited the eerie street and walked to a place that seemed safer with no one there. I looked on my shoulder and saw Cam's knuckles bruised with a bit of blood.