Episode 1

Kim Sarang

Today   is  my  engagement day.

You  might think  I am happy right now . Hell  no .  I am  not happy  because  I am going to engage with  someone  I don't love . 

Sehun and I are ex-friends. We met when we were kids . Then we were  apart  when he left for Studies in Canada . Now  we  both are  age of  21  . 

        Our  parents  arranged  us to  get  married .  Before  marriage , They planned  us  to  engage and live  together  in  a  large  apartment   for  6  months   getting  to  know each  other  .

So  today is  our engagement  day.

I  have  a boyfriend  , Tao  . Because of this engagement,  I had to break  up with him  .

HE ISN'T FINE WITH IT AT ALL . HE STILL CAN'T  LET  ME  GO .

The celebration  was  held  in our house . I was in my  room .

Mom said, " Honey  it is time's up  . Come with me   . Everyone is  right downstair  ."

"Mom  , are u sure  about it ? I  already told you  I am not ready and I don't want to do it . CAN you please tell Daddy to think again ?" I protested.

" Honey  we have talked about it for several times  . All we made is  good for you   "
"You all shouldn't make me involve  in your business  . You all are just too selfish "

" Stop it . Enough . Nothing will change . Now  Come with me or  make our faces shameless , " she tried her best to keep her voice down .
" after  6 months . I will prove  you all are wrong . I will marry to whom I love. Mark my words ," I left the last message .

And  I got out of my room and down to the  crowd . I  saw  the  Oh's family  but not  Sehun . I wondered  where he is though  I don't like him to see .  As  I  got there Chanyeol  smiled at me . He is a nice  gentle guy . I  can feel it . I think  I would be happy  if  he  is  the one  I am going to get  married .

" Oh  ... Honey  you are so beautiful  in this  white dress . " so this is his mom .
"Yes  thank you for your present  Auntie " I tried my best not to be rude .

  She  noticed  that I am rolling my eyes  around the room and she said " Sehun is on his way .He said he will buy some flowers  for you . "

  Liar ,  that is not true   . It would be true  if he said he is meeting  with his girlfriend , Ire, I know .

I said " It is ok  ."
Then  the conversation  begins . I was holding my phone and it began to buzz.  A message came . OMG  it is from  Tao

Tao: Honey  I want to talk to you . I am in front of your house . Can you please come outside ? Or  I will come inside .

WTH !! What is he trying to do ?. Tao  it is not a good time   . We are already broke up . Get over it   . I don know what to do . Then I decided  to meet him .

" Excuse me Auntie .  "

" Honey  you better sit down back" Mom told me , gritting her teeth .

" are you going to wait outside for  Sehun ?  ...Ohh lovebirds , " Mrs Oh said .

     WTH....
" ah nae , " I lied  with a smile .

"Do you need me to go along with you ?" Chanyeol , his brother suggested me .

" No it is okay . Oppa  ," I answered with a smile .

     Then I left  .  Tao is just out side of my  house . As usual , he is so handsome wearing black Jean and  T shirt with leather coat .

  " Tao ya .... what are you doing here ?. I said  we are done "

  " I ....am sorry ...I just can't let you go . I have my car .Would you come along with me and we will go  out of this city  "

  " That is stupid  Tao gets over with me . You should get a better life ."

  "  How can I get a better life without you . You are my life . please  , don't leave me . I can't live without you . Please  I am begging  you . "

  He is crying and my eyes are watery too .  Although  I have a chance to get him back after 6 months , I don't want him to hang on .

" ...Tao  please  think for me . I  really love you too . You were the best  boyfriend  ever . But  if you really love me , just let me go . It is hurting me too . I don't want to hurt you  . You deserve better   ." I said while my tears are falling down .

  "  If that is what you want , I will let you go . Remember  I will always lovee you . Please  give me goodbye kiss "

"  Tao ...someone can see us - - " before my words are finished ....he kissed me passionately . I tried to stop him but  I won't stop him . That would be our last kiss ever . He deserve it . I kissed him back .

This would be our very last kiss.

Sehun's POV

As soon as I stopped my car , I got out of my cars and walk to the sarang's house .I was holding  roses for Sarang . Though I have no feeling on her , I should treat her well . She  was my friend. I saw the couple outside  of the house kissing . They even didn't notice me . As I got near , I know that is Sarang .

WTF. ...what is wrong with her? he is kissing  on our engagement day . What kind of girl is she . I just  broke up with my girlfriend and she is still  in love with  this  guy . I hate that girl. But  I  went  inside and they didn't see me at all .

A few minutes passed
  "Tao ...stop it ..you  better leave now . "
   "  Just one more . ..I am just "
   " No Tao . please go"

  " You better leave now ".
A man's voice came and we both looked back .

It is  Chanyeol .

" Is it the guy  you are going to get married?" Tao questioned while glaring at Chanyeol .

Chanyeol said ,  " Yes  I am . So can you leave now ? "

" never hurt her or I will kill you . Got it ," Tao said .

" I got it ...... honey  let's go inside , " Chanyeol came my side and hold my hand .

I  was just speechless and  walked back with  Chanyeol.
When  we were in our garden

" Oppa  why did you say like this ? "

   "  it is bothering to explain him "

"  Aren't you angry with me "
   "  Why would I ??"
   " Because  I am going to engage with your brother and I am kissing with stranger "

" No why would I ?  he was your boyfriend . I know how you feel   . I understand you . Don't worry . I am not that bad "

"  I know. Oppa . Thank you "

" Here is tissue  ....you  need to wipe the tear . Your make-up are ruined. Come let me fix it ."

His  soft hand is on my face and  touching on my cheek . Gosh  he is so nice . I  am so lucky to have him  as my brother in law. He should be the one instead of Sehun.

" Okay ...now  ...you are more beautiful...Come inside."

  I smiled at him and nodded. As  we  went  inside  , I saw Sehun sitting on the  bench . He didn't even look at me .

  First Chapter !