Episode 35

Flashback

" Nancy why did you leave all afternoon classes yesterday ? and you didn't even pick up my calls . What happened? " I attacked with questions to Nancy who is lazily put her bag down on the chair . She sighed .

I looked at her face and said , " and you didn't even put make up in your face ," I said showing my concern and confused by her behaviors.

She sighed again and looked at me lazily , " I just need a break ." Said she .

My eyebrows form a tiny knit , " a break for what and from what ?"

" there is no reason to my break and there not need a reason to take a break ,"

" you sound like a bitch ," I said judging her .

Her lips curved upward , " and I am ." I can smile now , " yes and you are mine ." I hugged her tight and she wiggled .

" ain't I yours ?" I let go of Nancy's body when we both heard the voice .

" Krisss," I squealed and hugged him tight . He responded my hug by squeezing my waist . I slightly pushed him away and Kris held a face of all confused , " no today is Nancy Day I have to give her all to myself today . She is being a baby ," I said and threw my shoulder over Nancy's small frame .

Kris let out manly chuckles , " alright , best friends before love . Okay ."

I laughed at that and hugged Nancy tighter in which Nancy return will groaning . " you are the one being baby and clingy , go away ," she said and pushed me off . " shooo shooo don't be mad baby girl ," I teased because I know she doesn't like my baby talk . She just rolled her eyes . I was happy that she became normal again .

//

Present

" I have already ordered for dinner ," Sehun said and take a seat across of me . " what did you order ? I want lobster ," I said .

" I ordered steaks , " he said a bit hesitating. I pouted my lips disappointed at the answer . Why can't I have lobster .

" sorry , I didn't know nor I can't read your mind ," he bitterly said . Does he really need to be mean right now ? It is about food . When the waiter comes and serves us , my eyes landed on foods .

I am hungry and I just wanted to eat . So i picked up the utensils .
" we should be waiting for Nancy , your friend ," he said and oh I almost forgot she is joining us too . Ew what a dinner . I sank into my seat .

" he is your friend after all ," he said as he witness me pouting .

" I know ," I rolled my eyes . I know me and my long tongue . Yes he is right . Nancy is my friend and I invited her . So I have to be nice and bear it .

Soon Nancy came as she spotted our place . " did I keep you long wait ? " she asked while taking out a chair in the middle but I feel like it is a bit closer to Sehun's side . Why can't she just sit beside me ?

" no not ...," I returned a smile anyway . " it is a relief ," she said and smiled sweetly . " ohh dinner is ready , " she said staring at the foods on the table . " yes ," Sehun said .
Nancy smiled at him .

My eyes are roaming from him to her and her to him again .

" this must be delicious! You ordered them ? Great choice ," she asked and Sehun nodded with a cherry smile . I bit my lower lips . He likes to be praised . (A/N Sehun is shy but he seems liking it when someone praise him . Just look at him ep2 of busted . When Sejong unnie said "Sehun is the best ," then the way he smiles is.......) Why couldn't I praise him ? I even complained about wanting lobster .