Episode 50

Our family was infected with Covid-19. We fought it back without going to hospital. Now, we all are getting okay. So here is the Chapter for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~

" Why are they taking so long?" Chanyeol broke the silence which has been then since the couple left, " are they leaving? haha" Chanyeol let the nervous laughs out.

" I think they will come back. Sarang did not bring the bag with her," Ire said without swaying a bit.

" You are right," Chanyeol can feel how calm and smart Ire is.

" excuse me," Ire said and stood up to leave the spot.

"you are not leaving too, right?"

"I am just going to the restroom."

"Oh, okay. me alone." Chanyeol said and continued chewing.

As Ire walked to the restroom, her direction changes as if she thinks of something. She walks to the lobby. Something caught her eyes and her feet take her there.

She saw the two: Sehun and Sarang at the very corner outside of the restaurant. She is not satisfied with the sight but she maintains her composure. However, her frown cannot be hidden. She walks back to her first destination as she witnessed the two are coming back.

On the other hand,

"Shall we go back to the place? They will be waiting for us." Sarang with red cheeks asked Sehun.

" Are you sure to go back?"

" Yes I want to. Talk nicely to Chanyeol Oppa. He is leaving soon. Be a nice brother."

"Alright. Let's go back."Sehun said as he hold her hand in his. Sarang smiles along staring at his linking fingers.

They walked back to the restaurant looking different when they left. Now, they are smiling and hand in hand.

"Can I go to the restroom for minutes?" Sarang asked.

" Sure, I will be waiting here."

"No, you go in first, I will be there soon."

" Why ? are you shy?"

"No, I am not," Sarang said as she slightly hit Sehun shoulders, " Just go on and wait there."

"Okay, okay." With that they separate their ways.

Sarang being all smiley walks into the restroom. She has managed to bring her phone while Sehun taking her out. So, she fished out her phone and go straight to the Naver search.

This is what she typed How Can You Know If The Boy Gets Over His First Love / Signs When A Man Gets Over First Love / How Boys Feel About Dating Someone Who Is Not First Love/

She reads the articles over and over. Her eyes are sparkling and she cannot care about everything around her. She is so excited about the results of her searches. Little did she know there is someone who she would not like to let her see the phone screen.

Ire walked out of the cell and directed to the sink. She also did not expect to see Sarang standing there and looking into her phone. Ire notices that Sarang is not aware of surrounding. She is so into her phone. Ire approached her, close enough to see the phone screen in her hands. She narrowed her eyes and it did not take her much effort to see what is on the screen. Not taking awhile, she smirks. Someone is not confident enough and so transparent to see what is on her mind.

She nonchalantly walks to the sink and water flows over her hands. Only when Sarang notices there is someone in the restroom. She looks at her. Ire took out her lipstick and retouched. She smiles confidently at Sarang, " you are here."

"Oh! yes.. I am."

" Did you guys sort out the things well?"

"Umm, yes?"

" Sehun is good at it. No matter what happened, he can solve it out. He is matured enough."

I am not matured or what Sarang thought. But she just nodded. Ire continued, "trust me, I have been with him for years, I am sure he can make you feel comfortable with him..... for this .....six months." Ire looked carefully Sarang's face as she talked. She emphasized six months. " Enjoy your time with him while you can."

"What do you want to say?" Sarang is so overwhelmed.

" Nothing. Just reminding your time limit. Who know? To whom he will return after the arrangement." Ire smiled.

Sarang's brain is not functioning well. She is trying to decode her smile and words.

"Come on, Chanyeol is waiting for you guys so long. Let's go back." Ire said and signed to move.

Sarang lets out a long breath. If there is nothing happened with her and Sehun before this event, she would get messed up and leave the place as fast as she can. But what Sehun had done earlier is the only thing that stops her from being torn apart.

Sehun did not seem lying to me back then. His little action could make me feel warm. I should not be buying her words. Sarang thought.

She decided to leave those words she just heard at the restroom. She followed Ire out of the restroom and reached to the chairs.

"Thanks god, you guys are not leaving me." Chanyeol beamed as soon as he saw Sarang sitting at her place.

"I am sorry, Oppa," Sarang replied. "No, it is okay. Shall we order dessert now?" "Yes, please."

After a while, they all finished dining and headed out.

Sarang said " Thanks for treating us, Chanyeol Oppa."

" Thanks for being with me today, get home safe." Chanyeol waved.

" I will call you later, hyung." Sehun said to Chanyeol. "Alright. Take care. It was nice meeting to you too, Ire."

" Me too. I am very glad." Ire exchanged a smile with Chanyeol.

"Oh, How will you go back to your home?" Chanyeol asked.

"Umm..." she glanced at Sehun. Sarang is also wanting to know who will take her home. Will Sehun take her home since they two come together?

I should be understanding even if Sehun decided to take her home Sarang thought. Should I just ask Chanyeol Oppa to take me home before Sehun speaks up? Sarang steals glances at Sehun then to Ire then to Chanyeol.

Meanwhile, Ire smile confidently and waiting for someone to speak up. Sarang can see it too. She is not being nervous like me. Sarang thought. Let's stay cool and be matured. It is nothing. Sehun can take her home. I can go myself . Sarang is talking to herself .

~~~~~~~~~~~

These days I was out of mood since our country's situation is unstable. But, Thank you for waiting patiently. Because of your interest on this story, I keep going. Eat well, Stay healthy and Enjoy your day!