Episode 14

" you still have this " I told him as I pointed the photo of us . He nodded as he is sitting on his bed .

" do you have more ? " I asked him .
Before he could answered , the door knocks

" Oppa "
" you two are here . Sarang na do you want to have some snacks ? " Chanyeol asked . I desperately nodded and smiled .

We left Sehun in his room as I was kidnapped by foods .

" you bought all ? " I asked him while eyeing all my favorite yummy babies .
" you like sweet . Don't you ? And also it had been a long time that I couldn't treat you . So " he smiled . " oppa you are the best unlike Sehun " wait why did I mention him . Chanyeol laughed .

" so you both are not getting well ?" Chanyeol asked me as we both sat down in sitting room watching TV . I was throwing snacks into my mouth and I shook my head " the jerk always " I rolled my eyes . We both leaned our backs to the couch . " you two are wasting the months without any progress " he said as he is also having the snacks .

" what progress ? " I asked him with a laugh . " don't you know what both parents expect from you two ? " he said and I blink not getting what he meant . "?of course you don't know . "

" what is it ? What is it ? Tell me . Sehun never told me " I stated . " didn't he tell you ? " Chanyeol said .

" no .. tell me now I am damn curious " I asked him . " no cursing here Baby "
Did he just call me Baby ? I widened my eyes . Chanyeol throw his head as he laughs at my expression . His laughs are so attractive that I even laugh along .

-

Sehun's POV

" Mom did you call me ? " I asked my mom . " sehunna how are you ? " my mom is so sweet as always .

I sat beside her " I am good mom . " she traced my face with her hands . " oh my little boy is growing so well " I laughed .
" don't you want to have your own little self " she told me with a calm tone . " Mom " I shout .

" why ? Mom wants to see my little grandchildren before I died " she said .

" Mom , we are not even married . And beside you have to live really long " I said reassuring her and escaping smoothly from that question. It is even not a question .

She laughed with her eyes closed " go and tell her to sleep into your room " .

I looked at her with blank expression
" sleep here you and Sarang today "

" but Mom ,I don't want to " I tried to ease the tension .

" don't make mom sad " she insisted.
" Mom . I won't "
But she left me behind with no choice . Ahh . How could I tell her ?

As I went downstairs , I heard giggling .
Then I saw her with my brother .
Why are they laughing so hard like there is no tomorrow ? Why is she so close with him ?

Your POV

My laughs die down as soon as I saw the frowning Sehun . Why can't he smile ?
I rolled my eyes at him as I shoot my snacks into my opened mouth .
" how is the strawberry flavor ? " I asked Chanyeol because mine is chocolate. " you wanna try some ? " he asked and he feeds me some . " try my chocolate " I said and feed him too . We are having a good time .

" Sehun why are you standing there . Come and join us " Chanyeol told to him .

Sehun looked daggers at me while walking towards us . I looked back at Chanyeol and showed my unsatisfied face . He chuckles .

" when are we going home ? " I asked Sehun as he tried to ignore me .

" we are staying here tonight "
I widened my eyes upon his answer . He means it . " oppa , excuse us " I said and pulled Sehun out of Chanyeol's sight .

Sehun's POV

" what do you want ? " I asked .
" are we really staying here tonight ? " She asked .
I crossed my arms " yup , My Mom asked me to "

" can't we excuse - " she tried to convince me .
" I have tried . But can't " I stated . She looks upset . Is she being upset because she doesn't want to be here , or what ?

" So we are literally sleeping here ? " she asked me and I nodded " with you in your room ? " she asked again . " practically yes " . She frowned . So she doesn't want this . " don't act like so innocent. We already slept on the same bed . "
" yah , it is not like this . Ahh forget it . Whatever " she mumbled and went inside .

I went inside followed her . There she goes with my brothers giggling . Ahh this girl . Why is she so happy about ? Giggling with my brother all the time . I looked at the clock . It is 7:50 .

" yah , I locked my room at 8:00 . " I yelled at her . " so what ? "

" you want to sleep outside ? "

She narrowed her eyes . " go on . Lock the door . Yes I will sleep outside . There are so many rooms in this house .I can even sleep at Oppa's room . " she looked at my brother . My brother is only smiling on our childish fight .

I narrowed my eyes at her . There is a battle between us
" Sarang , go and sleep . It is late already . " Chanyeol hyung said .

" no I used to sleep at 10 " she retorted . Chanyeol hyung patted her head . " sleep early . I will make a good breakfast for you " . She smiled and nodded. What is wrong with her ?

Then she stood up and glared at me before walked passed me . I bowed at my hyung and also left for my room . There she is sitting on the couch scrolling her phone .

I walked passed her and her eyes followed me . As I fixed my bed , she yelled " yah , I will take the bed "

" are you crazy ? This is my bed . " I retorted.

" so am I going to sleep on the floor ? " she narrowed her eyes . I tried to retort but my mom walks in " oh there you are " she smiled and approach us .
Sarang quickly stood up and bowed at my mom .

" I bring the big comforter for you two because Sehun's comforter is so small that you both can't fit well . Here " she sweetly put it on my bed . " should I prepare for your bed ? " she asked but we both desperately shook our heads .

" no no Mom it is okay . We will do it " Sarang said . Now she knows how to speak nicely . And she went to fix the bed . My mom helped her . " are you two okay because his bed is not that big like in your flat " my mom told . " do you want to change room with me ? " my mom stated again . Oh Mom .

" no .. no it is okay Mom " Sarang said . I just stayed still , can't help the situation here . " well , it is good you can sleep sweet in the tight place " I can't believe on what my mom just said . " Mom ! " I shouted feeling embarrassed.

" what ! This is nothing when I wanted my grandchildren " oh my god somebody takes her .

" Mom , we aren't even married " I lowered my voice . " it isn't important , huh , Sarang ? " she continued.

I noticed Sarang's face turns to bright red as she played with her fingers . She steals glances at me . " Mom , please leave " I pushed her to the door and she giggled. " alright kids , sleep tight , have a Romantic night " she teased . I closed the door quickly " oh my god " I sighed . I looked at Sarang who is still being nervous . It is good to see her like this because I can see her girly side . She is cute when he is embarrassed or nervous . No I mean she looks girly .

" I will go and wash my face " she said and quickly dismissed herself into my own bathroom .

Tan tan . Update on both stories . So how is it ?
Did you see Sehun in the billiard room and in restaurant on his vacation ?
I mean How Can A Person Be This Handsome In Every Snap ! Gosh . His Handsome PhotoBomber Skill