Episode 19

Your POV

Why did they go silent ? Ah forget it . Not my business . Wait , they are not doing something , right ? When they were giggling, it annoyed me and when they went silent it is more annoying to me . What's wrong with me . I drank down all of my milk and wiped my mouth angrily. And I stood at to throw the milk carton.

   I am literally dragging my legs , forgetting about the things that annoys me last minutes . As I aimlessly heading to the trash can ,my soulless eyes landed on the scene and I froze , my whole body stopped functioning. My lips parted due to the shock . I notice my sight becomes blurry due to the amount of tears welling up . My lips are trembling. It hurts .

   They are kissing . Sehun is kissing .  To other woman . In our house . While I am still here . He is literally so into the kiss .

     I turn on my heels and ran to my room , tears are falling down . I shut the door and went straight to the bathroom . There are tears in my eyes , on my cheeks and on my face . Why ? Why am I crying ? Why does it hurt ? Why do I feel like my chest is exploding? Why am I so mad and confused? Why do I feel like there is something blocking my throat ? I looked into the mirror above the sink . I am totally a mess . I don't remember the last time I cried . I sobbed silently . I open the shower tap and cried out loud under the water showering over me .

       Sehun's POV

  I broke the kiss pulling myself out of her embrace . " we should not be doing this ," I said . " why ? You like it . You enjoy it . Don't you ? " Ire asked me .

  I shook my head , " let's drop this ."

She nodded , " but I won't give up on you , never ". She continued,
" I have done nothing wrong . I always treat you right . Is it because of that girl ?"

" we already broke up , " I said . " yes it is because of her . You said it is just for a time . And it is fake "

" but I didn't tell you to continue our relationship like this ," I stated . " why won't I ? You'll be back to me after this stupid fake , right ? It is just me and you in our world " she is persistent.

   I sighed , " this is not right . "

" so you think that letting you go that easily without a proper reason is right ? "

" I have a reason and you know it " I said as I tried my best not to raise my voice .

" you are in love with her " she said and her eyes started to tear up .
I don't know what to say .
" you didn't even deny " she said , a tear falling down .

It always weakens me to see a girl crying in front of me or because of me . " don't cry ," I wiped her tears and hug her , " don't cry " .

  She sobbed, " please don't let yourself fall for her again . " I didn't answer anything and just patting her back .

-

We were back to normal after a silent battle . I know Ire is a strong girl . We are now at the front room , having normal conversation and enjoying the cakes . Sarang is not in the place I can see . Is she locking herself inside the room ?

  It is already 2 pm . I saw Sarang coming out with full make up and dress up . She dressed up really short and she looks hot .Where is she going to ? She doesn't even look at me . Her eyes look weird . Is it because of her eyeshadow or something ?
Ire is out to the kitchen to bring more juice .

    " where are you going ? " I asked Sarang as I saw her coming to the door  .
" out ," she shortly answered . She always has that attitude . " I know that but be more precise ."
" why do you care ? " she said sternly .

  " would you like to take the car's key ? " I asked just to know she is going alone or with someone else . " no ." She said not giving me the answer I want .

" are you taking taxi or-"
" no " she cut me off . " are you going out with somebody -"
" for god's sake Oh Sehun why do you care ? So annoying " she yelled at me and which makes Ire to check out us .

Sarang shut the door harshly and voice out . " what's wrong ? " Ire came to my side and asked me .
" nothing , " I replied and she know it is not nothing but she ignored to ask again .

I am deadly curious with who she is going out and where is she going to with that look all fine . Damn . It is dangerous. Most of the girls dress like this to go to the bar or night club or somewhere like this . Damn . If she goes to the club , she will get drunk and last time I remembered she is not a good drinker .

" what's wrong ? You look restless ," Ire beside me asked . " no no I am not . It is just hot . I think I need to drink water ," I said and stood up ." But there is juice ," she said .

  " umm water is better ," I said and walked to the kitchen .

   I leaned my back on the side of the table and looking for a clue . Is Kai with her ? No . He is such a dude . Or with Chanyeol hyung ? If it is so , why would she dress like this . It is too revealing and short .

My phone inside my pant pocket vibrates. I fished out my phone and checked .

Yo , why aren't you coming with us .

It is from Kai . No . Don't tell me she is going out with him . If she is really going out with her , there is only one place he would take her , the club . I closed my eyes and hit the table . Damn .

  Ire rushed out to me ," hey what happened ?"
" I am not feeling well . Can you leave me alone ? " I asked her .
" where isn't it feeling well ? " she asked looking worried. " no I just I just want to have a rest . " I answered keeping myself as calm as I can .

" o-Kay . I will leave you alone . But call me if you need something ," she said but she is hesitating. " bye ."

   -

Back to your POV

" who are you texting to ? " I asked Kai as I saw him texting instead of starting the engine . He just gave me a silly smile and put his phone back . I narrowed my eyes at him , " are you texting to Sehun ? " .
He laughed and started the engine . " I told you he is with his love of his life and so busy of kissing her in our freaking house and why are you still bothered to shitting text him " I was triggered.

He glanced at me and let out a chuckle , " you are a jealous mess " . I glared at him .
" how much do you know about Ire Kim ?" He asked .

Update !! Sehun is freaking shirtless and slaying his solo at Day 1 . T T . I should be in Korea *cries in Korean * he showed his talent and I am so proud of him . He is motivating me to write unholy things . And what the planet 4 is so cool and I have to see it . T T