Episode 45

" Is everything alright ? You are being so quiet " Sehun asked me while driving carefully. I noticed he had been stealing glances at me every now and then throughout the drive .

" I am fine." I reply with short smile.

" 90% of FINE by women is dangerous" he continued . I smiled at his response.

He saw me smiling and then he smiles along.
" it is just those sisters ...."I shake my head.
" don't let them bothered you. It is not worthy." One of his hands come and hold my hands on my lap.

I looked at him even though he is not looking at me.
He seems to love me a lot. Does he really forget Ire? Is it possible to forget first love ?

~~~~~~~~~

Since from last night, the thought of Sehun's first love is all in my head. I woke up early today. I walked to Sehun's room and took a peak. I see him sleeping
. I kind of wanting to sneak into Sehun's smart phone. I don't know what possessed me but I really wanted to check it. So I lightly approached to his bed to reach out for his phone.

There I got it. Sehun is sleeping soundly unaware of the situation. I am sitting at the edge of his bed with his phone in my hands.

Wait yeah. What is the password? Damn! I didn't expect it. Of course , everyone sets password these days. What a fool of me! I randomly typed some numbers but it didn't work. Noooooo. Give me a sneak peak please.

" hey morning ...." the raspy voice startled me. Shit . He woke up. My whole body went freeze. I don't know what to do and how to answer. Did he catch me stealing his phone?

Suddenly, Sehun's arms wrapped around my waist and next thing I know, he dragged my whole body in his bed near his body. His phone is still in my hand.

" it is illegal......" he started to speak.
Wait am I caught?
" ...to sneak into someone's room and sit on the bed."
Oh? I slowly hide his phone under the sheet and couldn't speak any word.

" why are you so tense?" He asked.
" i came here to wake you up " i rushed to speak up to explain. I tried to break free from his hug. But he hold me back into his arms.

" by sitting silently on my bed?" He asked. I nodded. " that is a creepy act" he continued.
" what!" I blurted out.

" I mean you can wake me up ........ with simply a kiss"
Oh I am all shy now " Sehun , go wash up. Stop being naughty."

" I am not being naughty, I am just letting you know the secret way to wake me up."

" stop. I am hungry. Let's eat breakfast."

" you made breakfast?"Sehun asked me with a doubtful look.
" of course not. I wake you up to make breakfast for me."
He laughed," what?"
" I am hungry now. Please make breakfast for me "

" okay okay let me take shower first " he gets out of the bed and walks to bathroom.
I looked at him till he got into the bathroom then I started to look into his phone again.
I am thinking about how to unlock it.

I want to know he still keeps the photos of Ire and if he is contacting with her. I want to know all about it . I want to know if he really can get over his first love. My thoughts are burning with it. Every second of me is passing with this curiosity.

It is no use for now. I have to try to know his password first. I hold my patience and walked out of the room heading to Kitchen.

Fifteen minutes later, I heard Sehun's steps.  " your majesty, I am here to serve you. What do you favour for breakfast?" He said.
I laughed out loud ," I have taste for Sunny shaped fried egg and well cooked sausage, my peasant."

" any idea to raise my position?"
" May be after I tasted your works?"
" I'll be King by then."
" wow that ego."
" wait and see"
I laughed and sat down on the chair to watch him making me breakfast."
After sometime, he serves me what I asked for. Not gonna lie, what he made is just my taste. It is so delicious . How can he be so perfect.

Sehun has his eyes on me. I looked at him. " What am I now?"
" still peasant," I made a face. "Okay then , can I please kindly take back my worst dish. ?" His hand reaches to take my plate back.
" I am just kidding ....... stop ..." I said and pull it back but he has that look on his face and I laughed and said " my King."
He laughs and let me continue eating.

Okay the weather is set and now it is time for passwords. I glanced at him and saw him eating his foods peacefully. I coughed and , " do you think we should change the password of our flat?"
" why all the sudden?" He asked.
" ummm random thought... for home security.?"
He scoffs, " well I am okay if you want to change it."
" if you set the passwords, what will it be ? " I tried my best to look less obvious.
He stood up and walked for washing the plate. I quickly finished mine and followed him. " your birthday"
" it is too simple and dumb," he said.

" right it is so dumb.. haha" I faked it, " so what will it be ?"
" you don't have to bother. You can set any password you like. I don't mind. Just let me know after you set it." He said and started to walk away from me.
Shit , I got nothing. I sighed and continued washing my plates.
" your birthday . It would be."

What!? What did he say?
I looked back at him and saw him smiling at me and then left from my sight. What ! It is that easy? He set my birthday as password !? For real? I freeze for a moment and find myself flattered. Well, I will know about it later .

I heard the front door opened . Is someone coming into? Who is it?
I walked to see who is coming to us and there what I see is Kai. Kim Kai.
" what are you doing here?"
" ouch. You sounds like not wanting me here."
Sehun came out of his room and joined us.
" wait wait, how do you know our flat's password " I asked , " did you tell him?"
" no I didn't," Sehun quickly replied.
I frowned at Kai . " I have my ways" Kai smirked. " you sneaked it last time when I went home with you, right ? Sneaky."
Kai shrugged and gave himself a space on our sofa.
" that is why I said to upgrade the home security ," I glared at Kai and talked to Sehun.

" why are you here?" Sehun asked Kai. " oh please you guys don't have to be this mean. I am your friend . I came here to greet you. You guys never went to see me after your trip from Santorini. But I am not expecting any gifts for me if you...."
" no. Nothing for you." I interrupted.
And went besides Sehun. Sehun put his hand on my shoulder .
" I know. Bad friend beside bad friend. But wait did I miss something?" Kai glared at us ," last time I saw, you guys still fighting and begged god for attention , Sarang ?"

" hey I never begged for attention. Don't make it up"
" oh really ?"
" shut up."
" don't you think you should volunteer to tell me what happened ? I was there for you when you are with drama queen moods" Kai objected .
" you told him everything before?" Sehun asked.
" no . It is not like that . Don't listen to him," I glared at Kai. He is just laying back and enjoy the moment. This guy need to be taught a lesson.
" Sehun , can you please buy me Ice cream at the corner of the street?" I know it is so random but I need to get him away. Surprisingly Sehun didn't make me repeat my request and nodded. ( Wow boyfriend material )

After confirming Sehun's leave, I looked at Kai. " I smell something fishy," Kai smirked.

" Who is your first love?"

—————————————————

Hi I miss you all and my update too 😅 I swear I will finish this story in 2020.