Episode-3

First of all , Late  Merry  Christmas to everyone 🎄🎄  and pre Happy New year 🔊

Next  morning  ***

I can feel sunshine's  kissing me .    I  opened my eyes  .  It was   morning  already . I have  no idea  How did I fall  asleep  on this sofa   of the guest room .

Then  , last night memories   run through my head  .  Suck!. 

I  went to bathe room and  left  it for   Breakfast . I took a peep  in   the  masterbed  room .  Seen like   he was not there . 

         Should  I  go  to  kitchen ? What if  he  was  there ?  If so what would  I do  ?  Ahh...that  brat  is  now  a  huge  burden for me . I hate him .

   I just kept walking straight to  kitchen . My stomach is growling .  Yes there  he is .

     I  didn't look at him  and   made my   breakfast .   I was  sitting  at the table   he  went to the   main room    which is just right   outside  of the   kitchen .      So  I  can  see his   back .   My phone   made some  noise . It was  My ringtone .    It was  from ...

"   Hello .......ahh nae  Yeollie   Oppa .......    Yes   I  am eating  My  breakfast . It is just  sandwich and milk .  Yes ...nothing  ..for   lunch . ...it is ok . I will hang  up  now .  Nae"

After   the  conversation  through  phone .  I have devil mind and want to  tease That jerk so I called  back  to  PCY Oppa

"  Ammmmm     Oppa  Can u please pick me up ? I want to  go  outside    and  eat  something . It has been a long time that I could not hang out with someone . So  Oppa  please ...........
.

..Nae I'll be waiting for you .."

Sehun  turns his head and steal glances . Hahahaha     well played .

I made melody 🎼🎶🎵🎵🎶 and   ....went into my room to get change .

Then  I went   out of my room  . I saw  Sehun he is still in front of the  TV ...

phone  ringtone ****

"Ahh Oppa  you here? Okay . I am coming down . Just wait "

Sehun's POV

Ahhhh she  is awake now . Her eye bags are  big . Did she cry too much ?  How   bad I am !
She really do hate me now . 
I am sorry .  But  It is her false too .  

Phone ring *** I heard what she was talking .  It is with my brother . What!  She  is  going out   with   hyung . What !   What my words  are really  right . She is   still a bad girl . I am the one who is  with  her legally  and  literally 

      . And   now   she    wants to be  with   the other guy . What is wrong with her . Tsk. .who care .

  **skip**

What now ?  She  went out now . Fine .    May be  I should  go out now . Where would they go .... ?
No.... where would  I go . ? Exactly ..... It would be the   Market  Palace . I am not stalking .....I am going out for myself ..

** A few moment later **

Now  I am here  alone .  My eyes are keep rolling   . Am  I   looking  for   that  stupid bad girl ? No ..