Episode 48

#HappySehunDay 2021 [special chapters after this episode]

(Sarang on her bed in her room)

I cannot sleep. Tao said he loved me more than his first love but he still can't get over his first love. Will Sehun be sharing the same first love story with Tao ? May be Sehun loves me more than her but he won't get over her . If he has a chance, will he try to get her again like Tao ?

Now I fall for him so hard and I don't want to lose him. What if I am not good enough and he left me for it?
What if I hold him so hard and he wants to break away from it? But I cannot make someone to stay if they want to leave. Besides we are not married now. We are just under our engagement and six months seem to end soon. Should I force our marriage ? But it will be the end of us if he is not sure about the marriage. No love after marriage will hurt us more. What should I do ? What will we do ? What will happen to us?

Thousands of thought waved in my mind.

——-

( Sehun on his bed in his room)

She is keeping things from me. I am sure she is the one I saw in the afternoon. She wore same colors of clothing. There was a man besides her. They were holding hands and he was hugging her. Who was it? She is hiding it from me. Why would she do like that? I thought we are getting better. Am I not good enough? I don't want to lose her. But if she doesn't want me, I cannot do anything. What can I do to make her stay? What will be the best of us ?
——
Two days later.....
Sarangh's POV

I don't see Sehun in the house. Where did he leave? I tried calling him but my calls are rejected. I feel uneasy.

My phone rang.
"Hello?"
" Hello, sweetie, it is me Sehun's Mom"
" Oh hi"
" I called Sehun but it was not accepted. So I call you, sweetie. Do you know where is he now?"
" I am sorry, I don't know. Do you need something?"
" no, it is that I want you two come visit to us. I want to see you."
" oh? I will wait Sehun and when he returns, we will give a visit to you."
" ah..actually, it is better if he can't come with you. I want you to come alone. Is that okay for you my sweetie?"
" oh? You want to see me alone."
" yes. Let's have some chat."
" umm.....yes. I will leave the house right now."
"That is good. I'll be waiting for you, sweetie"

I changed my clothes and decided to come out of the house.

Soon, I reached to Sehun's house. I rang the bell and they let me in.

" that is fast, sweetie"
" yes the traffic is clear."
" you came here with a taxi?"
" yes, mom"
" come sit down, sweetie I made foods for you."

We sat down and chatted for a while.
" I feel pressured when you said you wanted to see me alone."
" oh did I make you feel like so? Sorry my sweetie"
" no it is okay. We don't usually have chance like this. So, I am okay. And the cake is so delicious."
*giggles* " you are so sweet."

" How are you two doing?" She asked me.

" we get closer."

"really? that is great. I was worried soon it will be six months, so"

I nodded awkwardly along her words.

" Are you aware of it too?" Mrs Oh asked me.

Almost forgot that this is also the one of the problems to solve. Can Sehun and I keep the pace ? Are we falling apart now?

I guess Mrs Oh read my expression since she isn't further asking about it.

" We are giving a party on coming Sunday. I asked you to come over for it. You will come to it, right? Many people wanted to see you two together. Such a precious couple. I cannot wait to see you two."

" me too" I replied with a smile hiding the pressure I am feeling."

~~~

I feel exhausting coming out of the house. I exhaled deeply letting out the worries with it. I don't feel like going home. Where should I go?

" Sarang?"

I turned to where the voice came from, " Oh! Oppa!"

" Sarang-ah you have been so busy, I didn't even catch you."

" Chanyeol Oppa, it has been really long time not seeing you. I've missed you."

" Did you visit our house?"

" Yes, Mrs Oh wanted to see me."

" You've heard about the party, right?"

" Yes, got to see you there too."

" I am afraid not"

" Oh? Why?"

" I am going to enlist soon."

"What! are you kidding me?"

" I wish I am" he laughed off while holding up the envelope, " I just got the confirmation letter now, you are the first person I am letting know."

" I don't even know what to tell now. I feel like crying"

" don't be sad. Buy me food then. I wanted to get treat before I left"

" Why are you saying like this. It makes me sadder even."

" Wow, that is how it feels like..."

" huh?"

" girl crying for me leaving for enlistment"

" How come you even make a joke!"

" come on, let's get going."

We left for a restaurant. Chanyeol Oppa is driving. Soon we reached the place and parked the car. Even I am a tad sad hearing the news, it is kinda relaxing being with Chanyeol Oppa since he is such a warm person. I won't be asking more if Sehun is half as warm as Chanyeol. Who do I blame when I am the one who is in love with that cold boy.

" What are you thinking? Let's get in" Chanyeol said.

" yes." I smiled at him and kept going. " Ah Can you wait me here? , I will leave for restroom just a minute" ( A/N as expected Chanyeol and his restroom time lol)

" no worries, you can take time." I said and waved at him. After Chanyeol left, I look around the place. I took out my phone checking whether Sehun left me a message or not. He did not. Should I call him and letting know that I am seeing Chanyeol? I decided to call him. So, I dialed his number.

* ringtone*

Huh? why I am hearing the ringtone around me. I looked around and there.....

I see Sehun holding his phone and beside him.....,
there is Ire.....

[to be continued]

( A/N Guys, I am so so sorry for keeping you waiting. I admit that I update so slowly and that makes me forget some plot and lines. So help me if I did something wrong.
You know I thank you so much for reading from this crappy author 🙏🏻
But you guys are my motivation to keep with this 💕)

And please help sharing the news of
#WhatsHappeningInMyanmar