Special Chapter 1

#HappySehunDay2021

Throwback to Young  Sarang, Sehun and Kai.

The day when parents took them to a trip. Age 14.

"  I want Chocolate one. Strawberry is so lame." " But there is only  strawberry and milk flavor here." " Then I won't eat." " Come on Sarang,  you like ice-cream." " Kai, I said I don't like these." "Then, I will  have both." " Fine." Sarang left the place pouting.

" What happened to her?" Sehun said as he approached Kai. " She want Chocolate but there are only strawberry and milk. She is mad at that and left. Now I can have both. You want one?"

" Where did you buy that ice-cream?" " I don't know. I asked the staff to buy it for me. I don't think it is in this compound. Why do you ask me?" "Just asking." " Are you leaving too? Ain't you eating one." " No you can have both." " What is wrong with those two? "

After walking for a good 10 minutes, Sehun is asking to every staff he saw on the way, " Do you know where I can buy ice-cream?" " Oh, I am sorry I am newbie here. So I don't know." " Oh Okay."

After walking more, "excuse me, Is there any ice-cream shop here?" " Yes actually it is near if you go to front door but here is closer to backdoor, you have to walk really far. You can rent bike tho." "It is okay, can you show me direction to the shop." "sure"

It took Sehun 20 minutes to buy the ice-cream even with a bike. After successfully buying ice-creams, he rode back to the resort camp.

" Sehun-ah, I've been looking for you." "Why, Hyung ?" " Because Mom is asking you since she didn't see you at the camp. Where were you?" " I was buying ice-creams." " Oh you bought a lot, can I have one?" " Well, okay, you can take one." " All chocolate? I thought you don't like chocolate that much." "Take one. I have to go returning the bike." "Okay, don't forget to go and tell mom you are back." "okay."

Sehun returned the bike and went to his mother who has been asking for him. Then he left for the one to give the ice-creams. He ran since he spent 45 minutes already. He looked for the one whom he want to give the ice creams. He saw her then he ran closer to her but the sight stopped him.

She is with someone and he can hear what they are talking about.

" Do you like ice cream?" " yes but there is no chocolate ice-cream, Oppa." " Mine is chocolate, do you want this?" " But you have only one." "It is okay. You can have it." " isn't it for yourself?" "yes but I can tell you need this more than me. I will unwrap it. Here, enjoy."

"Thank you Chanyeol Oppa, I was reaally craving for it. You are like my Genie. it is really delicious." "Is it?" " yes! Let's share Oppa, have a bite" " Can I?" " Of course, It is yours too." giggles followed their conversation.

Steps behind them, there is Sehun holding the bag full of Chocolate ice-creams.

He started walking away from that place, the bag full of melting ice-creams is still in his hand.

" Yah, Sehun! let's go biking. Do you know where Chanyeol hyung and Sarang. Let's call them and play together." "They are near the pond." "Oh what is in the bag?"

"ice-creams. You can have them." Sehun said while handling the bag into Kai's hand and walked away " What! they are chocolate ice-creams, this many!? he wants me to die chocking or something. What is wrong with him? Why does he look so depressing." he shouted as he saw Sehun walking away, "Hey don't go anywhere I will bring Sarang and Chanyeol hyung to you!"

" I will just be sleeping." "What! we ain't coming here for sleeping?" " I am tired." with that Sehun was out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

Do you know? many things are happening in Myanmar since Military Coup started in February 1. It would be nice if you guys can pay attention and help spreading the news you see on Twitter following the hashtag #WhatsHappeningInMyanmar

People in Myanmar are fighting for Democracy againt the Military dictatorship. If you come across the news about Myanmar, please help sharing. Thank you.