Episode 27

#EXO_OLYMPICS_2018

It was like just about ten minutes that Sehun left but i started to lose my composure . I wanted him to be at home with me . I feel like a clingy girlfriend.

Because I am sure he went out to meet Ire , I really want to do nothing and being jealous af and just wishing that what I thought to be wrong .

After accepting the fact that Ire is a perfect girl and no man in the world would reject her if she is the one who want to give herself to him .

The more they met outside , the more possibility he couldn't get over her .

I don't even know why I am even thinking like this .

I don't feel it right when an idea come out of my head . Why did I have to do that ? I am way too far . But I decided to do it . So I called to my mother .

" hello mom , it is me ......"

---------

It was ten minutes that I have waited outside . My lip sides went up when I saw a car just stopped right before me .
He is here .

" why aren't you waiting inside ? It is cold . " he said . See , he started with scolding me as soon as he saw me . Why can't he go soft with me . Is he annoying because he was interrupted meeting with her . I bite my lips .

" I thought it would be better if we go in together ," I said with my voice lowered .
( Gosh where is my retorted girl ?)

" come on , it is cold ," he said and pulled me to the door . Once the feeling sad flew away as he threw his hand over my shoulder to keep me walking with him .

He opened the door for me as we walked in . Before we entered into our house , I asked " did I interrupt your time ? " I asked with a hesitation . He looked down at me calmly but part of him looks surprised. " no you don't ," he answered . I pressed my lips together and nodded .

" come on in kids , it has been long that we can't meet again ," my mother said .

" it is nice to see you after such a long time on your business trip ," Sehun sweetly replied to my mother as we sat down on the couch .

" how is my daughter? Is she good to you ? " she asked as my mother glanced at me .

" yes she is ," Sehun replied as he too glanced at me .
" is it true ?" She doubted . I didn't say anything to my mother .

" are you two getting closer ? Being good to each other ? " my mother is like a psychiatrist when she questioned on us .

" yes we had been really close these days ," all Sehun does is replying for me .

My mother smiled sheepishly and said , " I doubt that ," as she sipped the tea .

Sehun glanced at me as he noticed I didn't join in this conversation.

My mother put down her cup as she opened her mouth again to continue," I am calling you two today is that ," she looked at me and then to Sehun ," Sarang's father wants you two to have more enough moments that makes you two having fun each other and know really well . Like some only you two time ."

Sehun looked at my mother as he seemed surprised on what he hear because he doesn't understand it well .
" we staying together in a house is bringing us closer enough ," he said .

I silently drink my tea and gulped it down .

" well yes but still the information I got ," she glanced at me and again , " you still need to have alone time . "

" so her father and I arranged you two to go on a trip . Only you two together on coming after 2 days . You have got your time to pack ," she said .

Sehun seemed a bit taken back ," yes ?"

The whole time I was looking at his reaction. " oh son , don't worry it is only two weeks trip ."

" I think we don't need to do this to get us closer . I mean we are really okay with each other's presence and no need to force out our feeling ," he said and it makes me disappointed because why not . Why can't he just accept that ? I shut my eyes .

" actually , it is already two months passed and nearly in the three months . Before we get time limit , you two are really necessarily to understand each other . You two have to be there for each other . So going on a trip together without any other family there away for like two weeks . I think it is a good idea out of the best ." She smiled .

Sehun looked at me as I am not like me which I don't give any complain like before . He is hesitating to discus with me . " we are cool here ," he still wants to reject that . Why ?

I sank in my position leaning back on the couch .

" when things are greeting harder while your families are away , you , each other have to take care of each other . No one to resolve your problem , no one to help you two fighting . You have to do things all by yourselves. That is what you two will get understanding . " my mother has her points .

" I mean you two always can't hide away from problem . And waiting for someone to interfere ," she said .

Then she looked at Sehun and asked , " do you know what will happen to her when she skipped a meal ?"

It went silent .

" she becomes doddering."

" I am getting better of it , " I finally spoke .

" no you are not . You still skip your meal when you are mad and it makes doddering never left you . Did you even take your regular stomach ache soothing pills ? " she asked .

Sehun looked at me as he has no idea what my mother is talking about and me having to take regular pills . I avoided his gazes . " I became better ," is all I said .

" you doctor called me that it has been one month that you did not come to get your medicine ," she said and she sadly looked at Sehun who is trying to catch an acknowledgement.

I peeped at him and saw him sighed ," yes mom , we will go on a trip to know each other more than we do now ," he said .

My mother smiled ," good ."
I felt a glimpse of happiness in my heart .

" go we have prepared everything and you two will know detail when I tell you that day ," she said .

" only that day . So we don't know where we will go ? " he asked .

" yes , let a surprise get both of you ," she proudly said over her idea .

Update ! Guess what ! Sarang has fallen for Sehun . Actually the story shouldn't been planned that way but it happened . I didn't plan Sarang to fall first fast but ... .
Which moments would you like to have on their trip ? You can suggest !