Episode 6

It is 5pm already . Didn't he come back yet ? So many things to talk ? Huh ? I feel bored so I called Chanyeol oppa
" hello ?? Sarang ??"

" oppa . U know my number "

"of course . What do u need ?"

Ohhh how sweet . It is like he is always ready for me .

" I feel bored and so I called u . And it has been a while we didn't meet again since the day at Shopping Mall "

" yes . How is going ? Having fun ? "
At least there is someone who cares about me .
"not really that's why I am bored "

" is Sehun there ? "

"No . He is meeting with Ire . I guess"

" u want me to pick u up and go somewhere "

" yes please. "

" okay . I'll be there in 30 mins so that u would get ready "

I smiled at his plan " sure . So Annyeong!!"

I hung up and get ready . I am so excited for it like I am having a date with my boyfriend . I am so lucky to have brother in law like him . The one who can fully understand me .

Minutes passed
Me and Chanyeol oppa are on the way ". So where do u want to go ?"
he asked
" cinema I want to watch Baby Boss "
He laughed at my word .
"Why ?? Don't u like the idea "
" no ? Is it cartoon . Right ? "
" how about Beauty and the Beast ?"

" how about Hitman ?"

I agree with his idea as I don't want to reject . " you can reject it as if u don't want to watch "
" no . I like to . I am. just so thankful to u only for taking me out "

"Good "

Finally , we arrived to cinema and buy some snacks and watched the film and come back home . I feel relaxed .
" Oppa thank you for today "
" it is ok . You can call me like this anytime u want "
" Naee . Take care with your car "
" Aww . Annyeong "

It is 10 pm already .It is late and part of me wish Sehun not to come back yet but still the other wish to come back already .

As I walked into the apartment and went straight to the bedroom . .....

" yahh.... why are u so late ? Where do u go ? Alone ? I have been worried as it is so late and the heck do you think how to answer if you parents asked about u , idiot . "
Well this is how he welcome me .

" chill out . I am going out with Chanyeol oppa . So u don't have to worry about me . "

Sehun's POV

Again Chanyeol Hyung ? Why is she always together with hyung as I am invisible .
" whatever " I said and walked out of the room as I think she need to change .

Time. passed ...

I am on the sitting room watching Kdrama series " Weightlifting fairy"

I looked at the watch
"It is 10 . "
I feel sleepy and go straight to bedroom .
Got into the room and saw Sarang sleeping . She didn't even cover herself with blanket . Ahh this girl

I make her covered and make the bed properly making sure she can sleep in right position and looked at her sound sleep . After that I make my bed on the floor and try to sleep before I heard something

" yahh Sehun Thank you for yesterday "

Sarang's POV

I am not sleeping , I keep moving . Then I heard the door opened , it is Sehun so I pretend to sleep already .

He makes his way to me and make me covered and make my bed properly . I smile on his behavior . Ahh this boy is kind and I don't know why he is rude sometimes . I just want to say Thank Q .

He deserves it tho . I said in lower tone ( more true to be said in whisper tone . Don't blame me it is still awkward)
Collecting all my bravery and let my ego down and said

" yahh Sehun Thank you for yesterday "

I turned around and pull the cover over my head
**shy shy **

Sehun POV

I smiles on what I heard .
" Jjaaja (goodnight) "

Finally she thanks me . This girl . This feels special because she has big ego since the childhood as I remember .

I still remember the first day we met , when I gave her chocolate , she took it and eat it all without saying me thank you and it took her hours to say thank u to me . But she is sweet , funny and kind after getting known each other .

If I didn't move to Canada , I think we can get along well unlike from now . It is weird how I still remember all the memories of her and me . Weird .

Then my thought goes to about meeting with Ire . She said she can't get over me and begged to be friends again . We had been in relationship for 2 years since I came back to Korea .

She is my first girlfriend in Korea . So it is hard for me to get over with her too .
One more thing she said " if we still have a chance to be back together after 6 months , I wish I can be with u again . I am waiting to get you back , Hunna "

I am not sure if I still want to be with her . I don't know why . She is my first relationship but still i remember my First love . If she accepted me that time , things gotta be easy right now . My first love ............ the girl I adore

Who do u think Sehun's first love would be ? Kai's moment is sooner I guess .

Short chapter ?? I want to upload this so much tho I know it is short . U know why ? Cuz I got inspired by one reader's vote . U have no idea how much it means to me like a lot. It is the first book I got from stranger . That's why I am so excited and upload it . Hee hee xD .