Episode 32

Today is #Myanmar_new_year ❤️

Continue from Episode 31

Last 10 hours ago :

" Can I have two glasses of juice please ?" Daniel asked the hostess , never leaving his handsome smile . " oh okay , can you kindly wait outside please ?" She politely asked . " sure ," he replied and stepped outside . Just when he got out of the small room , a strong grip grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him aggressively.

His eyes widened , he twisted his neck and looked at whoever the person is . He saw the one who is grabbing his collar strongly ," wow wow calm down bro !" .
The older man released his grip ," don't bro me !"

   He laughed ," okay ?" Daniel can't fix his amusing face while the older one's is stiff . " so what is it all about ?" He asked . The older man looks calm now ,
" I want you to stay away from Sarang ."

The boy laughed histrionically ," Sarang noona ? Why ? Who are you to him ? " he shrugged , " I guess I noticed you are somebody to her but -" he looked to where Sarang is and back to the man in front of him ," but a little bit friendship won't hurt . Huh ? " he stated playfully . He didn't know that test his patience.

So he grabbed the younger one's collars again but this time more strongly ," she is my WIFE . So don't even think about to lay a finger on her . I want you to stop flirting with my wife . And I want you to stay away from her . I know the boy like you . Immature , irresponsible and so kiddo . So stay away from her . There will be no second warning . I don't care how playful you can get but this is not a thing to play . So get that with small little  brain of yours ," Sehun said and glared into through his eyes . The boy gulped , playfulness flying out of him .

Sehun released his grip on his collars and brushed off the small wrinkles that caused by him around the collars . He smiled arrogantly which is somehow handsome and even the man who saw his smile will feel insecure . Daniel swallowed hard .

" is there everything alright , sirs ?" the pretty tall girl voiced . " fine - we are ..totally ..totally fine ," the younger man shutters . " here is the juice , sir , two glasses ."

" thank you ," he returned a smile and ready to leave . Sehun stopped him and take one of the juicy glasses from his hand and left . The boy could not say anything back . He maintained .

------

" are you Sehun Oh and your partner is Sarang Kim ?"

" yes we are ," I said but the girl at the counter is looking behind me and I guess she is looking for Sarang ,"

" she is at the lobby ."

" oh I see . Yes there is a room booked under your name last four days ago ," she said with a smile .

A room , I see .

" that is great ."

" here is your key and there will be call log inside a room and if you pressed one , we will answer to serve you like waking up or something ," she hold a smug looks .

" I get it . Thank you ," I nodded .

" enjoy your stay here and your honeymoon ," she said with a larger smile . I couldn't help but smile along too . I nodded at her .