Episode 16

I rolled my eyes at Sehun as I have done wearing his sweatpants as he told . And I came to sit down at the kitchen table getting ready to enjoy the foods that his mom prepared for me . Now , there is Sehun and his mom , Chanyeol and me .

I tasted the strawberry pancake and juice . " How is the pancake , Sweetie? " oh my god his mother is giving me a ton of nicknames than every other Boyfriends I had had did .

My thinking nearly dragged me to choke on my juice . " it is great and so delicious . I like it , Mom " I smiled at him and saw Chanyeol smiling at me . I returned the smile innocently and my eyes landed to Sehun to whom I ended with shooting daggers .

" That is what Sehun made ! He makes pancake so well . He prepares himself for you and I am just helping him " his mom stated and I glanced at Sehun whose eyes are stuck at his juice glass .

I suddenly want to take back my compliment. I bitterly smiled while gulping my orange juice .

" Sarang-ah I will show you around after your breakfast " Chanyeol said . Before I gladly nod " no , hyung we are going back home later " he interrupted calmly . I glared at him . " we have lot of time " I directly countered back .

" I don't " he said coldly and still dare to enjoy his pancake . What is wrong with him ? Why is he always blocking on my way ?

" it is okay . You two can come here again later " his mom stated easing the tension . I smiled and nodded at her not to be rude . " Oppa , come to the apartment the other day " I told to Chanyeol .

" sure " he said showing his charming smile at me on which I melt . Shouldn't he be the one in this arranged plan ? I sighed .

" I will did the washing , Mom " I said as we all finished our breakfast. " oh no you are guest here , let the maid do " she said . " no , Mom , I want to do it when I visit here " I insisted. She smiled loving on my unlimited over sweetness " Sehun will help you too " she said and patted my back . My eyes go up in my socket . Wrong step . But I make sure his mom didn't notice me .

I opened the tap feeling the water flowing over my palms . The flash from the ring in my fourth finger came into my view . Oh I am wearing this I thought , touching the little cute diamond ring .

I saw Sehun bringing the dishes to the sink . My eyes landed on the same ring in his fourth finger . Oh , he is wearing too . Why am i even thinking like this ?

" I will do this , you go and wait " Sehun's voice snapped me out of my own thought . " Do you hear ? I will do the washing " he said and I would rather say ' alright do it then ' right away But my last humanity holding me back . " no we can do this together " I said and started washing the dishes . He went silently for a while but he then started washing with me too .

There came a time we both brush our hand against each other or hand on hand while reaching for the plate . And withdraw our hands back awkwardly.
" Did you sleep well last night ? " Sehun asked breaking the silence . I think I am a heavy sleeper, so I don't remember anything in my sleep .

" yup , surprisingly, I have a good sleep despite the new bed " I answered. I don't know why I feel happy when he started this conversation. " I am a heavy sleeper " I said with a laugh . " and a bad sleeper too " Sehun said and it froze me . " huh ? What do you mean ? " I asked him .

He sighed " no . Nothing "
No there is really something with him .
" you did say a bad sleeper to me " I glared . He looked down at me and avoided my eyes then .
" yah , what did I do in my sleep ? " I asked him . " done washing " he said and ignored me . But I grabbed his arm " yah , answer me !" I yelled .

" I said nothing . " with that he left .
Ahh why can't we have a normal conversation , always end at fighting .

     Sehun already left . I came out of the kitchen . " oh Sarang-ah " his mom .
" nae . " I sweetly smiled .
" I want to give you something . Come with me into my room " she said and lead the way .

   I enter into the room after her . What did she want to give me ? " please sit here and feel free " she said and I sat down in my comfortable position . She went to her table by her bed and took something .

    She smiled at me and sat down beside me " here , I want to give this to you " she said while handing me the red plushy square box . I raised my eyebrows. " can I open it now " I asked .

  " of course , sweety " she said and when I opened it , I saw very beautiful necklace . " on my lord " I murmured . " it is so beautiful " I said .
" and it is all yours now " she said and I looked at her . She continues " I wanted to give this to my daughter in law " . I feel bad because I am not one . This all will end at after 6 months . " and you are my daughter in law " she finished . I wanted to say ' not yet ' but I can't .

   " I - it is difficult to accept " I said . " no no . Accept it please . " she cup my hand and smile . " thank you so much Mom " I genuinely smiled .

  " oh there is one more thing to give you" she said and I looked at her giving out a photograph , the Polaroid photo . Oh . I look at it . It is a photograph of me and Sehun sleeping together in his bed this morning . We are cuddling each other so close , so close , yup , there is no gap and my arms are around him and his hands  are on my waist . My face heat up now .

  " you two are so cute . " she said . " How - how did you-?" I stuttered due to embarrassment. " oh I really wanted to take the photo of you two and I think the natural out come is the best . So I take those while you are sleeping " she said .
" those ? Is there so much more ? " I said .
" yes I will keep them but you can have this one . Look . You two are so adorable. Oh my god . How cute " she said smiling till her eyes are curved . (Do you remember that kind of mother in the Kdrama series -playful kiss ? Because I do xP )

   My red cheeks are not helping me at all . Why ? Because we were literally cuddling each other like the real married couple in front of his mother . Look his hand is on my waist , it is on my hip actually . And my face is smiling , showing that I am enjoying his presence . Oh my god . How can I not notice there is a person standing ! Right , I am a heavy sleeper .

   Knock knock

" Mom , if Sarang is there , please come out " we heard Sehun's yelling and knocking the door . " I - I am going out Mom " I shyly bowed at her and left for the door .

   Update !!   Don't Forget to VOTE on MAMA  for EXO !!! Everyone . We can do it . Hwaiting .