Episode 39

A/N Episode 39 and u guys first encounter  the two main characters saying "I love you" 😂ㅋㅋI am sorry

----

" I love you ..."
It is like the whole world went silent and the stupid thoughts spinning in my head disappeared.

" please say something back . You are making me embarrassed on my confession. I don't want this to be awkward. I thought you have same feeling on me too . It is kind of .." He avoided my shock gazes as he continued.

" .. but seeing you this shock I guess I was wrong . May be you don't have to say it back quickly . May be I should lea-"

Interrupting him , " Can you say it again ?" I asked .

" what ?? " he pardoned me .

" that thing . That that words ," I said anticipating.

" umm I love you ? "

" yes that words . You mean it ?" I asked him .

" God Dammit Sarang , I love you and of course I mean it . What can I do to make you believe me ?" He is looking into my eyes . Please don't be a dream . I closed my eyes and opened it again and realize I am not in my dream and I am still in his arms but it feels so unreal .

" How about you ? Do you have feeling on me ? "

This question hits the nerve in my brain cell .

I pulled his face closer to mine and connected our lips . It felts so real now . This is not a dream . He is responding my kiss . I smiled in our kiss . He cupped my face in his hands and lead the kiss . His dominant kisses are making me breathless . We both pulled away in need of air .

Slightly panting " so ? "
" I love you so much and it is so annoying ," I said . His eyes questioned my words .

" you are with Ire the whole time and She love you and you love her . I though I don't have chances . I thought I will never have the moment like this -"

" wait since when you have feeling on me ? " he asked and suddenly it makes me shy on him finding out I have feelings for him since long time ago . I am afraid that he would think I am lying him the whole time that I was pretending hard of my acts and words . We fought , we bickered , I said many mean words and act I don't care . So I am afraid that he might think I am pretending now too . So I covered the parts of period of me having feelings for him .

I don't want to be the weak shy girl who started the relationship first . Stupid ego . So I lied . No I mean I withheld.

" it was not long time ago I found out I have feeling for you . May be we have been too closed lately and that's why ," I said .

He looks disappointed on hearing my answers . I am sorry but we love each other now . So , it won't be a matter .

" it doesn't matter , right ? Now we know what we felt each other now ," I said putting my hands on his shoulder .

" yes I am glad that it is mutual ," we smiled at each other . Oh this moment is so sweet and I want to save it forever .