Episode 23

I was supposed to be teaching today but all today periods are cancelled . So update is here everyfav!!

It has been two days that Sarang didn't go back to their apartment. Instead she is staying at Chanyeol's house . His mother is not there because she is on trip . Meanwhile Sehun is in their apartment alone .

" hyung , is she still there ? " Sehun is asking his hyung on his phone . " yes , she is good here . Don't worry ," Chanyeol replied .

Sehun sighed on his side . He wanted her to come back to their place . But he knows she is still mad at him . " you want to come here and get her ? " Chanyeol asked . " no , hyung . "
" when will you guys talk and settle this down ? " he asked . " I don't know . Just take care of her , alright ? "
" sure ."
" bye . I am going to cut the line."

-

" still didn't talk to her ? " Kai asked as he get two cups of coffee for himself and Sehun . " she is still and at me ," Sehun replied and threw the phone on the couch.
" stop playing games . Go and get her . You can't live without her either ," he said and sat down .

" shut up . How about you ? When will you stop free loading at my house ? " Sehun rolled his eyes at him . " what ? You hurt me physically and now with words . Tough life ," he said and sat down . " besides , I am not free loading .here ," he said and gave Sehun a cup of coffee that he made with a wink .

Sehun looked at him annoyed . " just Go and talk to Sarang , alright ? " Kai shouted.

" stop telling me what to do ? Just get your shit together ," with that Sehun left him . " you are so cruel . That's why Sarang-" Kai can't finish his words as a cushion came onto his face out of nowhere . " ah ," he groaned " that bastard ."

-

" what do you want to eat today ? " Chanyeol asked when he saw Sarang coming into the kitchen . " I am not hungry actually , " she replied .

" no , you haven't eaten anything since last night . You might be hungry . Come , I will do something for you . The house keeper is on her off day today . So , I am in charge," Chanyeol said while he started to exploring the kitchen .

" you can cook ?" She asked . He replied with a laugh , " not really . Actually Sehun is the one who cook when we are alone . I am no better than him ."

" no , you are better than him ," she mumbled and sat down . Chanyeol looked at her , " stop ignoring each other . Will you ? Talk ," he looked back at her .
But she shook her head in an unpleasant way .

Chanyeol sighed and start to talk again ,
" Sehun called me this morning," he looked at to see her reaction . Her body froze at the statement but then again playing cool . " that you should be back at home , " he lied .

Sarang eyes softened , then she narrowed her eyes , " no . He didn't say like this ."
Chanyeol widened his eyes ," no he-"
She cut him off , " he won't tell you like this . He wasn't even bothered to text me. You are just making up ." Chanyeol pursed his lips . " why are you defending him ? What ? Don't you like me to be here , Oppa ? " she said her voice sank in .

" no no no not like this . You can stay here all you want . You know I just don't like you two fighting ."
He noticed Sarang is not fine with it .
" pancake is here ! Enjoy !" He said and put the pancake onto her plate .

---

The door bell rang . " I got it ," Chanyeol said and reached for the door while Sarang is just watching TV .

" aww Sehun , come in ."
Sarang's figure is tensed hearing on his name. He is here .

Sehun saw her but hesitate to approach her . " I am going off to Dad's company . Take your time ," with that Chanyeol got the key and left the house for them .

Sarang's POV

Why did he leave just now ? I don't want to be left alone with him . I am still mad at him .Don't come near to me please . Although my eyes are on to the TV screen but I am looking at his movements from my peripheral view.

He fake a cough . It makes my body tensed more . " I -" he stood beside the couch that I am sitting on and said . I didn't look up him but on the screen .

" will you give me attention for a sec please ? " I heard him saying . But I still didn't care .

He shut the television down and it gets my attention. I looked up at him with my eyes narrowing at him . " good , now you look at me ," he said .

" what do you want ? " I aked sternly .
" I want you to listen to me when I am saying ." He said with a bossy voice . No way that he is going to say sorry to me . His posture and his voice are making its opposite .

I looked at him getting impatient.
" look , about that night -" he stopped . He is having difficult hard to make an eye contact with me . I pursed my lips waiting for his words coming out . He tapped his feet tips . He swayed his body to the side . He is nervous yet speaking out nothing . It got on my nerves .
Then he sat down besides me .

I watched him moving and playing with his fingers . " are you going to talk me or not ?" Finally I asked him .

He nodded ," I - "
" why did you punch Kai ?" I asked him cutting off whatever he is going to say . " and also Baekhyun, the boy ? "

" the boy ? You even mind asking about him now ? " this is his reply .
" what ? Don't make it up on me ! Why did you want violence? " I asked .

" violence? " he let out a sarcastic chuckle . " you call it violence?"

I can't believe how he is reacting on this .
" don't change the subject ! That was your false at the first place . Admit it ."

He frowned , " what ! Don't you have any idea of how you gotta face with what if I am not there at that time ? "

I laughed at how big his ego gets him . " excuse me ? What did you want me to say ?"

" Baekhyun or that boy whatever you call can drug you . Don't you know it ? "

" stop shading . Not everyone is like this . I know who I am dealing with ," I shouted at him on how low he think of me . He is just so doubtful.

" you know nothing ," he said .
" why don't I ? I know everything. I am not a baby girl . I know how people think of me ," I yelled . " you don't know fully of how actually people think of you and do things for you ," he shouted . Why is he getting angry now . Ain't he be the one who is at false .

" you don't know anything Sarang . YOU DON'T KNOW "

I moved toward him with my anger headed him . " I said I know . I know everything . You just hate me , huh , don't you . I know that you hate me so much . That's why you mpph -" I was cut off when my lips were crashed with his lips . I widened my eyes trying to push him off . He is angry . I know it feeling how rough his lips work on mine . I was so confused yet feelings something new .

I can't push him off on my body . Now my back is lying flat on the couch with his body hovering mine . I have no strength left for pushing him . He is dominating me .

Next chapter would be awkward, LOL .