Episode 31

First of all , Thanks to all of you . This book has reached to 2k on EXO 6th anniversary!! 🎉🎉👏🏻🎊🎆 it does not have even 4months from 1K to 2K . I can't express how happy and how thankful I am . I love u love u and thank u ❤️❤️️😭 ( u know I love talking to u and reading your comments . So u can dm me and I can chat some talk talk about everything with u guys unless I am not busy :') )

And also Congratulation on EXO 6years Anniversary !! They are my motivation, inspiration and my happiness . I owe EXO . I want to say thank you to EXO cuz they make my life even brighter ❤️️
EXO we are one 사랑하자 ❤️

Sooner , the hostesses serve us foods . " noona eat this . This is really delicious . Noona ahhhhhh...." with that Daniel feeds me . He is such a kid . A handsome cute kid . I wish Sehun will feel the same . He is not getting jealous over this kid , right ?

" noona ," I looked into Daniel's direction as he calls my name in a bit concern . Just when I faced him , his playful fingers are on my lips . " it stained here ," he said and wiped off the cream at the corner of my lips . And he beamed so brightly like a little child , and he licked that cream . " noooo Daniel , that is gross ," I laughed anyway . " no . It is delicious ," he poked his tongue and laughed closing his eyes . I laugh along titling my head back .

" ohh the juice is gone ," I said with a pout wanting more juice . " mine is gone too ," Daniel said , " wait I will get them more at the back ," and he stood off the seat . And I see Sehun is standing up from his seat too . " where are you going ? " I asked him but he ignored to talk and he just pointed his thumb at the back to where Daniel gone .

Now I stay still with blank spaces on both sides . It is boring without them I felt that . What is taking them so long ? I looked out of the window . The view is nice . I moved onto Sehun's seat and looked out of the square . Long time no see dear clouds .

Soon , I heard steps and saw Daniel came to sit on his seat but no amusement like before can be seen on his face . His face is stiff now . No amusement as usual I can see . Just when I opened my mouth to ask what happened to him , I saw Sehun is coming back too . So I decided to sit back on my seat but Sehun stopped me ," you can sit there . I have sat there too long . Let's change seats from now on ."

I blinked twice , why all of the sudden ?
And he sat down . I noticed how Daniel flicked when Sehun sat down on his exchanged seat . I am confused on sudden change of atmosphere .

" here is your juice ," Sehun said and handed it to me . " thank you ," I replied . " you want some ?" I asked him . " no I am fine ." " okay ."

I sipped on my juice and looked at Sehun and then to Daniel . Daniel was looking at me but when his eyes met mine , he averted it . Why ?

The whole plane trip went to silent , Sehun didn't exchange back our seats . But every time I fell asleep and opened my eyes again , I found myself in Sehun's warm embrace . I can trade this with anything in the world . His warm embrace . He got me on his finger tips . And so gladly I am . We were no more awkward everytime we woke up in this positions . We would stay like this for a while and I fell asleep again in his arms . It becomes complicated to say what we actually are . But I don't need explanation either that will make the situation awkward and distant .

The plane landed and we get ready to take off . I walk in the front with Sehun behind me . I saw Daniel from a far . It is weird how he didn't talk to me after my seat was changed . I thought it was because the changed seat but no . He didn't talk anything after that . I looked back at Sehun and saw him busy with himself . So I approached to Daniel . When I reached near him , I tugged his sleeves .

" Daniel , " he looked down at me tagging on the end of his sleeve ," are you alright ?" I asked . He looked behind me carefully and looked back at me . " I am fine , noona " he beamed . Thanks god he still shows me his charming smile .

" are you leaving now ? Why didn't you greet me ?" I asked ," I thought we are friends ," I pouted . I saw a glimpse of sadness in his one layered eyes . And he opened his mouth ," well noona , someone is not thinking like this ."

" huh ? What do you mean ?" I asked again . He sighed , " Noona , I rally like you -" I widened my eyes and he continued ," as a friend and you know that right ?" So I nodded ," of course but why ," Daniel glanced at the hind and smirked and he quickly pulled me into tight embrace ," we will go separated way from now on . Take care ," he said and so I patted his back and smiled warmly ahh this kid . And he pulled away , still his smirk on his face , he leaned down closer to my face and I thought he is going to whisper something in my ears but no , he kissed me on my cheeks . I flinched.
" Daniel ?"

He smiled eagerly and looked behind me ," bye noona , I hope I will see you without your man beside you ," after he had said that , he quickly walked away . I was left there with my mouth hanging opened . What just happened right now ?

" what just happened right now ?" I flinched when I hear my own thought out loud but in male's version . I turned around and saw Sehun standing right in front of me . He is frowning and breathing fast . " I -I " I am stuttering and I searched for Daniel but he is no longer on my sight .

" did Daniel just kissed you ? " he asked in a bit irritating tone . " huh ?" Is all I managed to reply him . " Don't play innocent Sarang ! I am asking did that boy just kiss you ?"

He becomes scary and he knows I am scared of him ," why are you so angry ? "

He breath out a long sigh . He looks like he is trying to suppress his anger . " is it because you are mad at how Daniel is close with me ? Or -" and a click , a smile spread on my face and I let out a laugh ," Sehun , are you jealous ?" I can't help but let out a laugh and continued asking while he is trying his best to ignore my laughs ," huh , huh , ain't you ?"

" ahh what is wrong with you ?" He said and trying to walk away from me . His face is all red and I am clinging onto him , " ahh my Sehun get jealous so easily , aigoo how cute ," I am picking up on him and he try his best to ignore and continued to pass immigration.

" come on , admit it . You are jealous right ? Ahh how cute of you ," I am continuously annoying him with my stupid questions and I even didn't notice I touched him every there and here and clinging onto him . " Sarang ! Stop it ," he said . " no I won't.... until you admit . Huh huh are you that jealous , right ?" I said and smiled widely and giggled .
I acted like a little girl and blinked fast and also pouted .

Then he stopped walking ," Sarang , if you keep doing like this , I have to do something to stop you ," he said with a straight face . " do it then ," I am poking fun at him . Then he dropped the bag down on the floor and grabbed my waist roughly in the middle of the walking people around us . Now it is my turn to give a straight face ," what are you doing ?" I asked . " I am going to kiss you right here , if you don't stop poking fun at me ."

I let out a weird laugh ," no you are not ," but I know myself heating up .
" oh really ?" He said with a smirk and tightened his grip around my waist .
And I know that time he is not joking around ," stop it ." I said and pushed myself off him . He chuckles and let me go easily . " don't try me ," he said and grabbed the bag back on the floor and hold my hand with his other hand and walk ahead of me .

I will tell you what happened between Sehun and Daniel in next update . And did you guys see I published new story ? and it has really good frame I swear . And I am thinking to publish that story on Inkitt Platform but I don't know how to write on that apk TvT