Episode 46

" who is your first love?" Sarang asked. " what is up with you ?" Kai replied with a question on her question.
" I asked you first."
" I don't even remember who is my first love." Kai averted eye contact.
Sarang sighed upon his answer , " I know that playboy like you will not have real love."
" whatever you say," Kai stood up and went to the refrigerator.

Sarang followed Kai's moves and asked ," is it true that Boys never can get over their first love?"

With water bottle in his hand,Kai took his time to speak before laughing , " is that the reason why you are like this? You want to know if Sehun can get over his first love?"

Sarang hates that Kai's super power. Kai's super power is ( Teleportation. Lol just kidding) being quick witted person. Sarang rolls her eyes," okay now that you know. Talk out your opinion. Do you think he got over his?"

Kai teases Sarang's curiosity and drinks on his liquid slowly. Sarang is dying to know. He laughs at her impatient face.
" to tell you truth. No he doesn't get over his first love and I don't think he will," Sarang is so surprised on how he said these words so coldly.

" now that you know the answer. Satisfied?" Kai asked.
" you mean bitch, now get out of my house." Sarang pushed Kai to the door of their flat. " what!? I give you my honest answer. Why are you angry?"

" just get out!"
Kai cannot drop his confused expression as he got kicked out of the door.
Sarang shut the door and let out the words, "useless friend."
How could he say it to my face!? He should make a white lie or something . That stupid useless honest brain of his .

————————

" Did Kai go back?"Sehun asked me and shut the door.
" yes. He did."
" I see. Here is your ice-cream and some pain killers."
" pain killers for what?"
" to ease your pain of course."
" which pain ?"
" aren't you on period?"
" me ? No . I am not. Why you say so?"
" oh according to your mood swing?"
" my mood swing? Do you just say I have mood swing today?"
" well actually it is not. Not just today. Almost everyday."

" Sehun !!!"
He laughed at my angry scream. He laughed so genuinely that his eyes disappeared.
He said, " you are so cute when you mad."
" and you are so cute when you laughs and that's why I cannot stay mad at you," I told him and gave him a hug.

" are you sure you are not on period? Because you just screamed at me and now hugging me."
" stop, you are so annoying." I hugged him tight.
" see ? now you say I am annoying but you are not letting me go."
" oh please, stop talking and hold me back."

I felt him hugging me . I feel so warm now. I enjoyed this moment so much that I could even forget about who his first love is.

His phone buzzed and that made us apart from hugging each other. He fished out his phone and lookd at the caller ID. He looked at me back and I don't know why.

" yes Ire? " he answered the phone and made his way to his room.

I thought I can forget about it but it doesn't go away and hunting me these days. Can't he get over Ire? I mean I believe him that he is in love with me. But what my sisters told me the other days was all in my head.
Now Ire and Sehun are still having contact. This make me even more confused and doubt about the whole situation.
I went into my room and laid on the bed. I don't want to do anything now. I don't want to know what is she talking to him and why is he still accepting her calls. I don't want to be immature and get jealous over everything. I don't want him to see me like this. That's why I am thinking not to ask him about her. At least I can pretend I am not over possessive. How  will he feel if I am still having contact with my ex? Oh that makes me think about Tao. It has been so long that I don't see him. What is he doing now?

My room door opened and I looked it's way. Sehun walked toward me and sat down on my bed. I sit up and looked at him. I tried my best to give him a smile.
" is everything okay?" I asked him.
" uhh yes the call is from Ire."
" yes I know."
" she needs some help. And I ..."
I interrupted him," no it is ok. You don't have to tell. You can help her. It is not like you need my permission, right hahaha." I laughed nervously.

" are you sure that you don't want to know?"
" do I have to know?"
" no. It is not that. Don't you feel worry or something?"
" do I have to worry?"
" no Sarang . I mean.."
" it is ok I said. You don't have to ask my permission or something. I believe you can handle it. I trust you."
" I can explain you anytime if you want me to ."
" no you don't need to. I understand." I give him a small smile. I did great right.
He hugged me and said, " thank you"

" I will go now," he said and left a kiss on my forehead.
And that way he disappeared from my room.

I exhaled a long deep sigh. I am not okay. Actually I am dying to know what is up between them. My curiosity is burning. So I got out of the bed and changed myself out of comfy clothes. Now I will be going out.
Yes I am stalking him .

I followed Sehun to parking without him knowing. I saw him driving out with his car. I ride on random cab I saw around and made the driver followed the car. I made the car stop so far from his spot. It was a mall. But they won't be seeing in the mall. I know there is a classic restaurants and bars inside that mall building at higher floors. I saw him entered the elevator. After that, I went into the elevator.
Then,
Wait . What am i doing here? What is wrong with me? Do I really need to do that?
Thoughts hit me hard. My mindless jealousy possessed me and here is me in the elevator freeze. I should not be doing this. I don't even know if I really think this is wrong or ma I just too afraid to see them together. I am not ready and I am not mature. I fell like so stupid now. I closed my eyes and just leaned on the wall of the elevator.
I heard the elevator door opened.

" Sarang?" I heard my name being called.

———

To be continued.

Hey now, I am into Thai actors zone. Will you read if I write Fanfictions with them ? like eg, Tay Tawan, Off Jumpol, Win Metawin