Episode 9)

I can't sleep actually . My head is running about the scenes of mine with Sehun . The way he comforted me . And  unexpectedly we have same taste. I mean I didn't think of that he would watch Beauty and the Beast and The Baby Boss .

And also the moment my hearts beat uncontrollably touching his hands . Laughing along the movie . That was the time that I felt like I have a movie date with my boyfriend .

And the way he acted overprotective  in front of the stranger . The way he made me wear the couple ring (though it is not ROMANTIC ) .

And the moment that he had my hand in his . The way he care about me .

Just thinking of those stuffs  made me worried about heart attack .
But all these were went away when it comes Ire's face popped up in my thought . The  stupid girl , and also this stupid Sehun . The way they Heehee Haahaa in my front of my eyes makes my blood  boiled .

So , she will give a visit to our penthouse . Huh , can't wait to .

I flipped over and over on the bed .
Huh , I shouldn't have thought about it .

Is he sleeping too ? Is he dreaming ? Dreaming about his  girlfriend?

I sighed . Deep sigh .

" you can't sleep ? " I heard he talked .
Is he talking to me ? Is it sleep talking ??

  " Sarang ....are you having a nightmare? " again ...should I talk him back or should I pretend to sleep ?

  " may be she really fall asleep " he thought out loud . " Good night then ".

Now , I feel guilty of lying him . After a few minutes , I slowly  my front to Sehun's side .

I peeked with one eyes . He is closing his eyes . The dim light falls on his face . Even the dim light can make him look handsome . I wish he would be the same  boy  back in our childhood who was so sweet and kind also ...............

My brain shut down to take a rest ...without me noticing.

----------

I always woke up late . Actually I am normal ..it is Sehun who is early bird . He always wakes up early. He is making me shame on myself . How the hell in the world could a boy wake up early in every morning . -_-

I walk to the kitchen to grab some food . I saw him eating well . He is such a tidy guy . He is really a gentleman. His manners are so royal and his deeds are just so nice .
He is boyfriend material indeed .

He is reading a newspaper while having his breakfast. He made his own breakfast . I can see his veins on his hand holding the newspaper .
OMG am I fangirling??

   Wait. Sarang  ! Did you already forget what he did you last night ? Having love affair with his girlfriend . Act cool .

" I got your breakfast . Inside the refrigerator. " OMG he made breakfast for me too ?

" aye " I play cool . I don't look at him and hold my head high and reach for the refrigerator. I can see him looking at my direction . I saw well prepared breakfast . It sounds delicious.

    I sat at the chair . He hands me a cup of coffee .  " here , it is still warm "
And coffee too...ohh I melted . No , act normal Sarang .

Actually I don't drink coffee because my poor heart can't take it . But I am going to drink it . He is making this for me . Wait .. do I care him ?

    I takes a sip of coffee . It tastes so great .long time no coffee .
Now I have to thank him .
" Thannnn........." I was cut off by the sound of bell ringing.

" I got it " I said and reached to open the door . " who is it this morning??" .
I clicked the doorknob.

I shocked at the face  of that person standing in front of me ...

   " hiii ...Love ...miss me ?"

Short chapter ? I know . I just want to tease you . Anyway , thank Q you are reading this . I let you guess who will be this one ....that makes Sarang shocked.

I  am writing BTS fanfict too !! It is different from this one . Take a visit 😉 pls vote and comment , give me O2