Snow Whites Senior Year Chapter: 7

This is to our number one fan XXXMEXXX!!! We love you!!!

_________________________________

Snow Whites Senior Year

Chapter 7

The rest of the week went pretty well. Hint the sarcasm.

Not only was I top gossip of the school for getting hit with mashed potatoes, which surprisingly made Daniel and me way more popular, but someone took a picture of me and put it on Facebook, Twitter and My Space! I’m not even a member of those Chat Rooms and I still saw the pictures of my ridiculous face when I got hit by that icky stuff. Mei was nice enough to warn me and tell me why every time I walk down the hallway, people immediately start whispering, so she showed me the pictures on her profile. One where my eyes were closed in shock and the other where I was busy glaring furiously. Oh, and the comments and likes they were getting was just humiliating!

I’ll never forget her face expression!

Looks like Millan made a bad impression on Great Britain

I’ve never seen mashed potatoes look that good

Did Millan do that on purpose? Cause if he did….you rock dude!!!

Poor girl…

New girl has just become way more yummier

And the list goes on. So you can imagine how relieved I was when the weekend came, because a lot of people have been coming to me and made, not only teasing, but inappropriate comments. Like seriously eww!!! Guys are such immature perverts.

Mei has been really supportive; every time someone came close she would tell them to ‘back off’. I find that adorable when she goes all badass since the guys where also making fun of me, but in an entirely different way, but they had my back too.

That’s how I ended up in my room, glued to the laptop, checking all new updates. Huh, the gossip is dying down. Some kid made the principles car catch fire! That story has become way more popular than mine, but the guilty student is still anonymous.

With a satisfied giggle, I switch off my laptop and let myself drop onto my bed. My room is starting to look a little homier, now that I had time to work on it yesterday and part of today.

I sit up. Man, it’s Saturday and I have nothing to do. “I’m such a loser.” I mutter to myself.

Daria is at some shoot, dad is….somewhere. I-

My cell phone starts buzzing, so I jump up and run towards my desk, tripping in the process, but get up on my knees and grab it where it was resting next to my laptop. “Hello?”

“Hello, is this Scooters Pizza?”

“Why yes it is, would you like to try our extraordinary large combo barbeque and spinach surprise with a jumbo Slushy?” I heard a giggle on the other end of the line, “Hey, Mei.”

“You’re disgusting, Joleen White. Barbeque and spinach? Not a very good combo.”

“I didn’t know what else to take and it was supposed to be random.”

“Well, speaking of random, here’s an idea, I’m super bored and I was thinking, maybe we could go to the beach?”

Oh please no. Ever since I got here I’ve been trying to avoid the beach. “Uh, I don’t think that is such a good idea…I have tons of stuff to do.”

“Really? What kind of stuff?” Mei didn’t really sound like she bought my excuse.

“Just…stuff. You know like…stuff.” Oh my gosh, Joe, are you serious! That’s all you got?