Snow Whites Senior Year: Chapter 13

Chapter 13

“Why are you wearing a beanie in this weather?” Mei demands, staring at my hideous –and awfully colorful- wooly beanie in disapproval.

Yeah, why am I wearing this beanie? During the weekend I trusted Aaron and went to sleep, just to wake up the next morning and make a horrible discovery.

I pull off the beanie and my hair falls over my shoulders and back. Mei takes a horrified step back, covering her hands over her mouth in shock. I can imagine how I look like to her.

I AM BLOND!!!!

Yes, you heard right. BLOND!

Those stupid wankers stole Daria’s bleach blond buttery hair-dye!

It’s a big deal because my natural hair color is black and now I have bleached blond hair and black eyebrows! I do not fit in blond!

“Relax darlin, it’s not permanent. Just wash it off a few times and it will be back to normal in no time.” Aaron said casually, waving me off, but I saw that smile that was just begging to appear on his lips.

“Relax? Relax! I look like a blasting Barbie doll, Aaron! You promised you wouldn’t do anything to me you…” I couldn’t find a word that was appropriate enough because I hate to swear, so I pinched my eyes together “Prick!”

“I promised I wasn’t going to do anything and I kept my promise, but I was the only one who did, nobody else did.” Aaron said, raising his hands defensively with a smirk.

“You, you, you, sneaky bastard! If you didn’t do it, then who did?!” I ask frantically, glaring at Aaron.

Aaron turns his head and looks pointedly at Dan, who was silent the whole time. I look at Dan truly stunned. Why didn’t I think of that? He was one of the last guys that were still awake when I went to bed.

My stunned face turns into a glare, making Dan a little uncomfortable, “Uh, I have too go nuuw.” He said gulping, hurrying out of the room.

I’m about to run after him, but Aaron stops me halfway, “Ey Miss Piggy!” I turn to him annoyed, “Make sure you don’t take a swim with your hair like that, cause I’m sure you’d look more like the witch from Wizards of Oz than Snow White, just a heads up.” He said, giving me a grin and the thumbs up.

Oh I wanted to twist his neck at that moment, “How sweet of you.” I say sarcastically.

“What are friends for?” Aaron agrees, shrugging as if it were a pleasure to help me.

At first I thought Mei is going to be sympathetic about it and feel bad for me, but instead the expression on her face that I thought was sympathy was Mei just trying to hold in her laughter.

“Yeah, thanks. Laugh all you want.” I say rolling my eyes.

“You look horrible!” Mei yelled, almost crying.

That was just Mei’s reaction, this is Daniel’s:

“Wow!”

And that wasn’t even a good ‘wow’, but a shocked ‘wow’. His eyes even grew wide as he looked at me as if I had grown a third eye! How offensive!

I bet no one has ever imagined me with blond hair, but to be honest, me neither.

Mrs. Jackson hated it the most.

“What did you do to my Snow White?” She shrieked in shock, so I had to calm her down and tell her it wasn’t permanent and that it would be gone before the show.