Snow Whites Senior Year: Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I walk into the room and a loud argument about ‘quantum physics’, that was held by a group of guys at the corner of the room, hit me. I recognized one of the guys from my history class, he was the one who sat next to me with the name Erik. He was the first one to notice me, since he seemed bored from the conversation and looked up, his eyes growing wide as they landed on me.

Slowly, one after the other noticed Eric’s frozen face expression and turned towards us. When all of them were done noticing us the room fell into complete silence.

“Hey guys, this is Joleene White and she’ll be joining us. Stop starring, dudes, it’s rude” Aaron said into the silence.

“Hey” I tried an attempt to befriend the guys. They still didn’t say anything. Why do I have that influence on people?

Suddenly one of the guys, a black haired Asian boy with cute glasses, got a huge smile on his face and waved frantically while saying, “Hiiiiiiiii!” in a gleeful cheer.

I could have fallen around that guy’s neck for giving me an adorable greeting like that, but that would just be weird. He looked like a tall fourteen year old, but is most probably my age.

Then a guy with reddish-blond hair and rolled his brown eyes, “Great, only the guud lookin ones can luur da girl’s duwn heere.”

“Nice Irish accent.” I complement, picking it up immediately, since I’m British.

“Thanks fuur noticing.” He says impressed. “Dan O’Gallagher.” He adds with a little salute.

“As you can see, we’re all foreign students in this program. Weird coincidence, huh?” Aaron nudges me. “So you’ve met Dan from Ireland and Maik Chang from China.”

I smile at the Asian, who grinned back. He’s so adorable!

“That’s-” Aaron pointed at Erik.

“We’ve met, I’m Canadian.” Erik says, dismissively.

I have feeling he doesn’t like me much.

“Jean-Luc Fourcarde, France.” Aaron introduced a guy with curly, dark brown hair and greenish-brown eyes.

“Bonjour, mademoiselle.” Jean-Luc says in a cocky French accent. I bet he added the mademoiselle on purpose.

Aaron rolled his eyes as Jean and continued, “Joseph N’Gumba, South African.” He gestures to a dark colored guy, with dark eyes and short cropped, black hair.

“Hey.” Was his simple greeting and I didn’t blame him.

“And last but not least our German Mirko Ko- please just say it yourself, it’s just too weird.” Aaron shakes his head.

“Mirko Koch, dude, Mirko Kochhhh. Get it through your thick scull already!” A blonde, blue eyed boy says annoyed, rolling his eyes.

“Whatever. And me,” he gestures to himself, “All Australians good lookin’ glory, darlin’.”

Everyone in the room let out an annoyed groan at Aaron’s.

“Give it a rest, wuud ya.” Dan muttered.

“Okay, okay. The reason why I brought her is, because I want her to join the club-” Aaron started but got interrupted.

“You’re kidding me, right?” Joseph say incredulous, “No offence.” He adds, looking at me before back at Aaron.

“You never asked me if I wanted to join!” I accuse Aaron, glaring at him, but he ignores me.

“I say we let new girl join!” Maik pipes in enthusiastic. Are Asians always optimistic?