Snow Whites Senior Year: Chapter 23

Wooohooo!!! Finally the new chapter's up!!!

_________________________________________

Snow White’s Senior Year

Chapter 23

The wedding part 1!

Daniel and I are sitting between Mirko and Jean-Luc on the first bench behind the driver’s seat. Mei, Eric, Dan and Maik on the bench behind us and Rufus, Joseph’s dog, -don’t ask me why he’s in here with us- had the back all to himself. Of course Aaron and Joseph, the royal arse faces, sat cozily in the front seats.

Guess what, we’re in the orange hippie bus. Turns out it was them all along. When I asked them what the hell they were doing here, Aaron said with a shrug, “We were bored.”

It seems like no matter where I go, I take the whole Math and Science club with me. Not that I minded, since if it weren’t for them, Daniel and I would have been stuck in that creepy town for a few days until the car got fixed. Wait a minute! If it weren’t for them, the car wouldn’t have needed fixing in the first place!

I just cross my arms and glare at nothing in front of me, while the rest of the guys were singing along to some unknown song while Daniel had an uncomfortable look on his face. Maybe it was Bob Marley they were singing to, I don’t know.

“…don’t worry, about a thing…” they were singing, “…cause every little thing, is gonna be alright!” they bellowed together.

Please. Kill me now. They can’t sing!

“Good thing we were there when your car broke down, huh?” Aaron says smugly, when he turned in his seat to look at us.

Don’t say anything Joe, I warn myself.

“Well, if it weren’t for you it wouldn’t have broken down in the first place.” Daniel mutters to himself in a low tone, but I still heard it. Exactly what I thought.

“What?” Aaron asked, not seeming to have understood what he said.

I was about to open my mouth to repeat that, but Daniel beat me to it, “Nothing.” He says quickly.

“What do you think of my sweetheart?” Joseph asks, looking at us through the review mirror.

I look at him a little confused, “Mandy? I’ve never met her.”

Joseph rolls his eyes, “My bus.”

“Oh.” I exclaim, “It’s…nice. The writing is…an attention puller. Every time you closed the curtains when you drove past us, I really thought someone really was making love instead of war.” I say awkwardly.

Daniel chuckles at my choice of words and I elbow him, earning a low grunt.

Joseph was about to say something but Mirko, who is sitting next to me, beat him to it, “Trust me, Mei and Eric almost were.” He says dryly.

Jean-Luc shivered at the memory.

“Hey!” Mei complained.

“Really, Jean-Luc. You out of all people are disgusted?” I ask in disbelieve.

Jean-Luc raises his hands in defense, “He’s my friend. I don’t need that image in my head again.”

Eric just shook his head at his friend, a small amused smile tugging at his lips.

“I was one sitting at back, don’t complain.” Maik butt in.

“Guys, change of topic please.” Dan said in a final tone.