Snow Whites Senior Year: Chapter 20

Chapter 20

“I love you.”

“I love you more.”

“You can’t love me anymore than I do.”

“Oh would you guys shut up! I’m about to puke.” Dan exclaims, covering his ears.

“Regurgitate.” I correct, since that’s one of my favorite words. “I find them adorable!”

“You’re such a girl Joe. Mei completely damaged him. For life!” Jean-Luc agrees with Dan.

Aaron turns to Maik, “Maik, does your sister still drink that tea from you grandmas?”

“Yeah, she even had some this morning.” Maik says with a grin.

“Could it be that she gave some to Eric?” Joseph asks, staring at Eric and Mei uncomfortably, who were busy making out. “Which reminds me, I have to go see Mandy. Peace out.” With that Joseph left.

Who knew how much things change in two days. Eric and Mei have acted all couple-y. Is that even a word? Never mind. Eric is this whole new person. He’d be moody around us, but turn all mushy when he’s with Mei. I’m glad for both of them, but it’s still some getting used to.

“Why don’t we talk mushy stuff?” I ask Daniel, crossing my arms.

He looks at me like it were the most obvious thing in the world, “Cause it’s gay.”

“High-five for that.” Jean-Luc says, holding up his hand to Daniel, who high- fieved him.

I just shake my head at them. “You’re such guys.” I say in Jean-Luc’s face because he said the same to me.

“But do you know what sucks in being in a relationship?” Aaron says, looking at Daniel specifically, “The commitment. Now that you’re out of the game Danny-boy, I’ll flirt with that hot girl all by myself.”

Daniel watches Aaron go to a two girls that were about to head our way, but both stopped when they saw Aaron making his way to towards them, the brunette’s eyes grow wide in surprise when Aaron stopped in front of her. She almost fell, but the locker behind her supported her.

I glare at Aaron, but turn to Daniel, “He did not just provoke you, but me too. Beat his ass Daniel.”

Daniel looks at me puzzled, “What?”

“Go over there and show Aaron, who’s the man. Flirt with that girl like there is no tomorrow!” I say, pointing to Aaron and the girl.

“But you and I are- I don’t want to flirt with her.” Daniel argues.

“Any guy would be happy if their girlfriend told them to flirt with another girl but I get the good guy. Listen, I’m not telling you to have sex with her, I just don’t want you to take that shit from Aaron.”

“You keep on surprising me.” Daniel says and pulls me towards him, his lips moving with mine before he pulled away to look at me, “You’re amazing.” He gave me another peck before pulling away completely and runs a hand through his hair.

He turns to Aaron and the girl, who was busy giggling at something Aaron said. With a surprising confidence, Daniel walks over to them with a cocky attitude.

Aaron looked at him weirdly as Daniel approached, the girl noticed that Aaron’s attention wasn’t on her anymore and followed his gaze. Her eyes widened again when Daniel stopped and leaned against the lockers, doing his magic.

Aaron looks furious, making me laugh at them. Aaron heard me laugh and looked over in disbelieve. I just lift my hand and wave, a huge smug smile on my face.