Snow Whites Senior Year: Chapter 9

Hey!!!

Thanks to XXXMEXXX we have a new AWESOME cover!!!!!!

You rock girl! Thank you!!!

___________________________________

Snow White Senior Year

Chapter 9

Thursday.

For the past few days, this idiot football player, Justin, keeps on bothering me. I share a Math class with him and he won’t quit hitting on me. I’m not the one to brag, especially since I don’t enjoy his attention at all, but he keeps on using pick up lines on me, I always try to ignore him.

The guys were so pissed at me when they found out they were the seven dwarves. But I didn’t expect anything else. Of course they thought it was humiliating to play ‘short bold men’ as they like to call them. But not all of them are necessarily bold. I guess they kind of forgave me, but they would still bring it up sometimes about how I ruined their reputation. But who wouldn’t want to see seven hot dwarves in a play? In fact, more people are coming to watch the play because of them. Girls find it oh so sweet that they are manly enough to play those characters. So they should thank me.

I was glad to have my last double period for the day. I open my locker and grab the necessary papers for my next class. The hallway is half empty, but I wasn’t in such a hurry, since Miss. Parker is always late for class.

I hear giggling just a few feet away from me; I look to my left just to see Jean-Luc leaning against the wall with two girls smiling up at him. I wasn’t close enough to hear them properly, but close enough to know that he was definitely flirting with them. He kept on speaking in this low and seductive way, making the girls look up at him in a daze, while he either put a lock behind one of their ears or got closer to whisper something to them.

That French cocky bastard. I can't believe it!

And to think he doesn’t socialize, boy am I wrong! He’s a total Player! 

How can they not realize that he’s flirting with both of them at the same time? Maybe because they are paying too much attention to what he’s saying. How does he even do that?

I shake my head with a grin and close my locker; I turn into the other direction and almost let out a squeal in fright.

“Aaron!” I whisper-yell. I take deep breath to calm myself down.

Aaron just looks down at me with a boyish grin, “Sorry, darlin, but I was just standing behind you.”

I just let it drop and turn around to look at Jean-Luc again “Did you know about this?” I ask Aaron, not turning to look at him.

He followed my gaze, “Jean-Luc? Oh yeah, he’s very popular with the ladies, since the girls freak for guys that can speak French.”

“The girls freak for all of you, Aaron.” I say just as Jean-Luc walks away with both girls.

“Now he’s going to have his pick. Man, that guy is good.”

I turn my head and stare at Aaron in disbelieve. He was still staring after them, but when he noticed my stare, he looked down at me, clueless, “What?”

“You’ve never picked up two girls at once?”

Aaron sighs and slings his arm around my shoulders, leading me back the direction I was headed to first before he scared me, “You’re talking to Aaron here, aren’t you?”

“Uh, yeah?” I answer completely lost here.

“So what do you think?” He asks, emphasizing the ‘you’.