Snow Whites Senior Year: Chapter 15

Chapter 15

“Over there, I’d rather like you to hang it over Silvia’s.” Mei instructs with an evil grin.

I lower my arms, “You know I can’t do that, even though I wish I could. Badly.”

Mei rolls her eyes, “Fine, but no one said that I’m not allowed to do this.” She went to Silvia’s poster and drew her a mustache with a pen.

“You’re so immature.” I scold, shaking my head at her and plucking Mei’s poster on a pole that everyone had to look at it when they walk past.

Mei and I are busy hanging up posters for Prom Queen, since Mei is taking part. People are already looking at them as they walk past.

“What’s going on here?”

“Oh hey Eric.” I greet not turning around as I hang up another poster. “Hanging up posters,” I turn to look at him, “Vote for Mei!”

Eric studies the poster. “And the point for this is?”

“How cool would it be if Mei were Prom Queen instead of those bimbos everyone is so obsessed about?” I ask in an obvious tone.

“Okay, maybe that is good point.”

“So you’re voting for Mei?” I ask hopeful. “Every vote counts. Please.”

“I wasn’t even gonna vote, but sure I’ll vote for Mei.” He says with a shrug, not really seeming interested I this. But that’s classic Eric. What is he actually interested in?

I give him a grin, when suddenly Mirko is standing at the same poster Eric had been looking at, “Cool, did you use Photoshop?” he asks, about to touch Mei’s face on poster but the real Mei slaps his hand away.

“Don’t ruin it and no we didn’t use Photoshop.” Mei says offended.

Mirko gives her an amused smile, “Just kidding. Since when are you interested in being Prom Queen?”

“It’s Senior Year.” Is Mei’s answer.

“What abouut Senior Year?” Dan asks, poking his head between me and Eric to look at the poster. “You got my voote Mei.”

“Thanks.” She gives him a grateful smile.

“I’m voting too; don’t make me look like the bad guy here.” Mirko complains making Mei and I giggle.

“Why aren’t you running for Prom Queen?” Eric asks me and that’s when everyone stared at me, waiting for my answer.

“No way. I’d rather not pull that much attention to myself, the next thing you know, I’ll be falling off the stage when I get crowned.”

“I’d pay to see that.” Aaron pipes in, who has just got here with Maik, Jean-Luc and Joseph.

I hit his arm, “Of course you would.” I mutter.

“It’s not just me. Who would want to see Joe fall of the stage?” Aaron asks everyone, holding up his arm.

I look at the guys and at the same time they all raised their arms. Of course.

“Mei!” I burst out surprised; her hand was indeed also raised.

“I’m sorry, but that would be priceless.” Mei says in attempt of trying to defend herself.

“Great, I better go to my next class, before I start slapping someone.” I say offended, walking away.

“Just don’t trip on your own feet!” Joseph calls after me, making everyone burst out laughing.