Hi

Ann
"We need to do this now." Ann could hear a man's voice as she went in and out of consciousness. "Ma'am?" Someone had cupped her face but she had no energy to speak. "I'm going in." This time, hearing a woman's voice instead. "Negan." Ann whispered faintly but no one answered. When she had awoke there was a small IV in her arm and she was surrounded by strangers. "Where am I? Where's Negan?" She went to lean up but could hardly move. "Shh." The woman put her hand to Ann's forehead. "You passed out in the tent. I didn't know what else to do, you would have died back there." The man she had met at the crisis center was standing over her with a worried expression on his face.

"And Negan? My husband? Is he here?" The man who had helped her looked towards the woman and then back to Ann. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't find him. And those things were closing in. I panicked and thought it was best to get you out of there." She felt sick to her stomach and reached down to calm the aching pain. "My baby!" Ann yelled when she felt her once swollen belly, flat with a wound covered in fresh stitches. "What did you do with my baby?"

"He didn't make it." The woman placed a hand on her shoulder with a sad expression. Ann screamed so loud they thought nearly every dead from the city would hear.

Everywhere, from every corner there was a person armed with a raised weapon. "No." I muttered, looking all around. There has to be away out of this.
"Good." A voice came from the shadows and suddenly the man we had seen earlier that day was now standing in front of us. "I'm glad you made it. Welcome to where you're going." He smirked, while I kept my gun raised. "Drop your weapons. Now." He whipped out his gun and pointed it right to Rick. "We can talk about this!" Rick raised his stare, I could see he was already on the verge of tears.

"We're done talking. Time to listen." The man along with a dozen others swarmed us and disarmed everything we had. "Thank you, sweetheart." He gave me a sickly sweet smile and my stomach blazed with anger. "Okay, let's get her down and get you all on your knees. Lots to cover." The man smiled and walked towards Maggie.

"Hold up, we got it." Abraham stared down the man as we began to slowly put Maggie down and I helped her to her knees. As we stood back up, the man stepped closer to Rick. "Gonna need you on your knees." He titled his head at Rick. We all looked at each other. Slowly, we got to our knees and I kept close to Maggie, doing whatever I could to comfort her. Before anyone knew it, a man with long blonde hair and a scar on the side of his face brought out Glenn, Daryl, and Michonne. They went to their knees and Glenn broke down when he saw her there. "Maggie?" He went to crawl over to her but the men stopped him. "Please God, help us." I whispered under my breath and looked up to the night sky covered in stars. Such a beautiful night.

"All right, we got a full boat. Let's meet the man." He knocked on the RV door and soon it opened with a loud creaking as someone walked out. I stayed looking at the ground and wouldn't move. "Pissing our pants yet? Boy, do I have a feeling we are getting close." It's so familiar. No, it isn't. I closed my eyes and kept my head down. "It's gonna be pee pee pants city here real soon." The eerily cherry voice finished. "It can't be, it can't be, it can't be." I kept muttering under my breath. Afraid to raise my head, afraid to confirm my suspicions.

"Which one of you is the leader?" The voice spoke up and the man replied, "This one, he's the guy." I shifted my gaze towards Rick. On his knees and his eyes wide and tearful. "Hi. You're Rick right? I'm Negan." Everything stopped. I could hardly breathe and my eyes began to water. He started to talk again, yet I couldn't hear anything. The tears piled over and slid from my cheeks to the crushed dirt below. Droplets so thick they were blinding.

I snapped back to reality when he began to speak again. "But, you killed my people. A whole damn lot of them. More than I'm comfortable with. And for that," he started, and I could hear the smirk graze his face. "For that, you're gonna pay. So now, I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you."

I finally looked up and my worst nightmare was standing in front of me...my husband. The man who just now admitted he was going to kill one of us was standing right there. He looked different since the day we were separated. His dark hair was slicked back and a subtle stubble grazed his jaw in colors of salt and pepper. But the thing that stood out the most was his eyes...he was enjoying this.

"This," he extended the bat towards Rick's face and I stared. "Is Anastasia, and she. Is. Awesome." He named it after me, shouldn't that be flattering? He moved from Rick down to Carl. "This your kid?" He looked from Carl back to Rick. "Oh," he smiled again, realizing the truth. "This is your kid." Unable to take it anymore, Rick had screamed out, "Stop this!"

"Hey!" The man pointed the bat back to Rick and smiled. "Don't make this easy on me." He lowered the bat and walked towards the RV. I did my best to stifle my sobs but failed in doing so. "I simply cannot decide." He looked towards my direction and I quickly lowered my head. A moment passed. "I got an idea." I could hear the amusement in the voice I used to love. The gravel crunched beneath his boots and he started with Rick. "Eenie." He said once then pointed it towards Maggie. "Meenie." "Miney." He smiled towards Carl and began to walk down the line. "Mo." "Catch." He pointed it towards Abraham Then to Daryl. "Tiger by the toe." "If he hollers." He pointed it towards Michonne this time and then moved to Eugene.

He was getting closer down the line and I couldn't help but sob harder. I wasn't even listening to his words, but prayed it would be me to get the bat.
Prayed he wouldn't recognize me and be done with it. "My mother." He got closer. "Told me," "To pick," "The very best one," "And." "You." "Are." "It." I felt him step in front of me and even though I was about to die, I was relived everyone else would be safe...for now. I stopped breathing for a moment and did not look up.

"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you'll all be doing that." He went to swing the bat and I looked up at him, ready to face my death. Suddenly, the smirk disappeared and the color drained from his face. he was paler than Maggie.

Everyone was staring and waiting. But he couldn't stop looking at me. "Negan?" The blonde man with the burned face spoke up. "Shut up!" He barked, his with eyes still fixated on me.